Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Major said:
    Maccn05 said:
    At their respective ages (and mobility) Bridcutt would be a massive upgrade... a player I’ve always rated but he’s blown hot and cold a different clubs bit of an enigma.

Somebody suggested Jorge Grant is Holland’s like! That is crazy! he’ll be playing for a top Championship club soon enough. A top prospect!

The right back played well today too.

Crazy? Matty Holland was an accomplished Premier League player. Or are we discussing someone else?

Think he means Danny Hollands

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Stockley being announced 9 June, Famewo season long loan announced same day
    Why do we need to wait until 9 June to announce it?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We signed a starter yet?
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Paging @Dazzler21
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Paging @Dazzler21
    Lewis Page?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you are an established footballer let’s say 27 - 28 years old and have had a league one career and live in the north of the country it’s quite possible that you have a million pound house. The prospect of moving to London or the nicest parts of the SE would mean a significant trading down in property. I can fully understand why London is not universally attractive, particularly to players with young families. 

You can get a very, very nice house in the north without spending a million on it. Three quarters of that can get you something palatial to leave you 250G to spunk on bread and bitches.
     @NapaAddick we turn to you for the final word on house prices 
    My wife and I bought our current house (4 bed 2.5 bath) in late 2017 for $835k and it’s now worth $925k. I thought we overpaid when we bought it but the current price is bonkers. Feeling a bit like a mania in real estate.

I plan to turn my home in to an NFT and sell it for $72.5 million. That number has always worked well for me.
    If you ever return to England. 
    Chancellor of the exchecker is the job for you
  • Options
    Looking forward to the comments about being “underwhelmed” etc after expectations increase to the point where that anything less than five really impressive signings  my hi
    Nn by announced on 9th June is a disappointment.
  • Options
    Would be an excellent start to the team rebuild really looking forward to next season 
  • Options
    9 June being the club's 116th birthday it was chosen by TS to mark a new chapter in the club's history.

Not sure TS will be happy with this leaking after all the filming at the Valley and in the Museum but can't be helped.

Got a meeting at the Valley this week and another the day before the birthday so we shall see.
    I wasnt part of the leak but I did suggest that it would be right up TS's street to have a day of unveiling players signed. Surely worth a promote @daz@Dazzler21 lol
  • Options
    difficult to get over excited about resigning any players from last season (given we failed to gain promotion after all) without seeing who the new and potentially most significant signings are. But you have to start somewhere. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Would make sense as that’s the day the window opens! I’d rather we signed Famewo on a perm tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 June being the club's 116th birthday it was chosen by TS to mark a new chapter in the club's history.

Not sure TS will be happy with this leaking after all the filming at the Valley and in the Museum but can't be helped.

Got a meeting at the Valley this week and another the day before the birthday so we shall see.
    Unless I’m missing something, you’re the only one that’s leaked it? 😂
    apart from the person who "leaked" it a few posts up you mean

• Options

Looks like he was making it up! 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:

I think they both were.
  • Options

He made up a transfer rumour, the only correlation between the two posts is the date June 9th. 

I’m glad you did leak it, sounds interesting! 
  • Options
    Aguero has turned us down and gone abroad.

Too old for us anyway
    As an aside, it's a sign of the times when Barcelona are signing a player released by Man City
  • Options
    Sorry guys, only three posts in a couple of hours.  I was bored, so thought I would start a rumour.  Of course if it happens, it makes me look like I was in the know 😂
    I dunno, the things some people do just to get a few likes!!!!
  • Options
    RedRobin said:

Exactly
  • Options

He made up a transfer rumour, the only correlation between the two posts is the date June 9th. 

I’m glad you did leak it, sounds interesting! 
    Exactly, he made it up
  • Options
    People back peddling at a rate of knots lol

It's ok chaps we wont say anything !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!