Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18s vs Birmingham - playoff semi final live on YouTube 1pm

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Does Terry keep calling one of ours Bellingham or am I hearing things? 
    It's starting to do my head in for no real reason. I mean it's Burstow, begins with B but hardly similar. 
  • Options
    Has it become a non contact sport?
  • Options
    Watching Barker in this game I'm even more confused we didnt play him during our injury crisis this season
  • Options
    Such a shame that cross from Campbell wasn't better after he'd done the hard work of beating his man.
  • Options
    Hopefully it'll be the benefit of the EFL Trophy next season where we can again give the likes of Barker, Henry more first team minutes along with some others without any pressure 
    Absolutely, Henry looks like he's going to be a star particularly, hopefully gets a few first team games. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    It's starting to do my head in for no real reason. I mean it's Burstow, begins with B but hardly similar. 
    It was Campbell. 
  • Options
    Interesting Barker is playing right back. At the Bromley Addicks meeting he said he preferred playing centre half and saw his future there.
    Think you mean this meeting:

https://www.castrust.org/2021/04/steve-avory-talent-alone-is-not-enough/
    Oops. My mistake. Knuckles well and truly wrapped!
  • Options
    Look really dangerous. Certainly the better side at the moment.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    It was Campbell. 
    He's done it for both I think, certainly more than one player. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent pressing but lack quality in final 3rd. Sounds familiar....
  • Options
    Pratleyesque professional foul there by Charlie Barker gets him a Pratleyesque booking :)
  • Options
    Did anyone else lose their stream for a moment 
  • Options
    Interesting Barker is playing right back. At the Bromley Addicks meeting he said he preferred playing centre half and saw his future there.
    Think you mean this meeting:

https://www.castrust.org/2021/04/steve-avory-talent-alone-is-not-enough/
    Oops. My mistake. Knuckles well and truly wrapped!
    No wrapping - or indeed rapping - intended ;)
  • Options
    Excellent pressing but lack quality in final 3rd. Sounds familiar....
    Very much from both teams, Birmingham have certainly had their opportunities
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying this! Some nice football from both teams and it's a lot more enjoyable than a lot of our first team games were!
  • Options
    Both sides playing a very "modern" passing game
  • Options
    Campbell looks good, not been impressed by Viggars
  • Options
    Can't believe the number of foul throws. The Birmingham lads seem to struggle to keep both feet on the ground.
  • Options
    We’ve got some really good footballers in this team. Burstow looks like a proper player - Ryan Viggars looks a bit lost out there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    I've never heard of or see Viggars on the team sheet before
  • Options
    I haven't either, I got excited for a bit as I googled Ryan Viggars and saw he was a Welsh youth international who was Sheffield Utd. Linked with Burnley in January and I thought we'd somehow stolen him from Sheff U. But he played for them a few days ago so definitely different players. 
  • Options
    I haven't either, I got excited for a bit as I googled Ryan Viggars and saw he was a Welsh youth international who was Sheffield Utd. Linked with Burnley in January and I thought we'd somehow stolen him from Sheff U. But he played for them a few days ago so definitely different players. 
    I’m pretty certain it’s the same one. I think he’s on trial 
  • Options
    Very enjoyable. If anyone is at a loose end, recommend tuning in for the second half.

And how enjoyable to see so little dissent. These kids are well disciplined. Shame they can't take that attitude into the professional game.
  • Options
    Could explain why he's struggling if he's new and only played a few days ago
  • Options
    It's the same one. He's posted a picture of The Valley as an Instagram story

• Options
    Watched a bit of the game and certainly impressed with the standard of football.
  • Options
    I hope, if Stockley comes back, he takes lessons from Henry on how to do the knee slide.
  • Options
    Lost the commentary?
  • Options
    It's back