Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18s vs Birmingham - playoff semi final live on YouTube 1pm

Comments

• Options
    How did we clear that??
  • Options
    Phew! That was a bit hairy!
  • Options
    Lost the commentary?
    Back again, just in time for Birmingham to almost score!
  • Options
    I've never heard of or see Viggars on the team sheet before
    I haven't either, I got excited for a bit as I googled Ryan Viggars and saw he was a Welsh youth international who was Sheffield Utd. Linked with Burnley in January and I thought we'd somehow stolen him from Sheff U. But he played for them a few days ago so definitely different players. 
    I’m pretty certain it’s the same one. I think he’s on trial 
    Right ok stand corrected cheers. He went on trial to Burnley and scored two on debut for their U23's, although obviously have to be presumed didn't impress enough to get a deal. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I've never heard of or see Viggars on the team sheet before
    I haven't either, I got excited for a bit as I googled Ryan Viggars and saw he was a Welsh youth international who was Sheffield Utd. Linked with Burnley in January and I thought we'd somehow stolen him from Sheff U. But he played for them a few days ago so definitely different players. 
    I’m pretty certain it’s the same one. I think he’s on trial 
    Could explain why he's struggling if he's new and only played a few days ago
    Played the full game for Sheff Utd U18's 10 days ago, scored a penalty. Maybe they are releasing him? I think their youth teams have done pretty well last few years so I think he has potential, but hasn't impressed first half for me. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Zach Mitchel is the younger brother of millwall first teamer Billy Mitchell who was unsuccessful when on trial with the addicks back when he was younger beofre then joining millwall where he is now a regular for the first team in the champ 
  • Options
    Fuck me, what a goal. 
  • Options
    What a goal! 2-0
  • Options
    What. A. Goal by Burstow. Lovely football 
  • Options
    fantastic goal, get in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely goal, some great passing
  • Options
    Good goal 
  • Options
    Erk that pass across the edge of our area had me worried for a mo.
  • Options
    Fab goal
  • Options
    There are a few in this team that you can see stepping up over the next few years
  • Options
    Their keeper got lucky that Burstow's first touch let him down there after he'd raced out of their area.
  • Options
    Impressed with Beadle. He seems to have v long arms though may be the gloves he's wearing.
  • Options
    We are playing some nice stuff at the moment.
  • Options
    Impressed with Beadle. He seems to have v long arms though may be the gloves he's wearing.
    His handling has been absolutely excellent.  Really impressed with him
  • Options
    Oh how frustrating that was...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell! That would have been an awesome goal.
  • Options
    Beadle, Henry, Burstow, Campbell all look very exciting

3-0 get in :smiley:

Or not
  • Options
    Mitchell reminds me of Bielik. 
  • Options
    Birmingham messed up then... Bloke who shot yet had his effort deflected should have left it to the one next to him
  • Options
    Oh piss off ref... Their player went looking for that!! 
  • Options
    Who is the commentator with Terry?
  • Options
    That's a cracking goal.
  • Options
    Bah. Birmingham penalty.
  • Options
    Who is the commentator with Terry?
    Louis Mendez
  • Options
    2-1.