Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have you ever had the urge to flirt with a team next door..?

124»

Comments

• Options
    A few years back I had a spell of watching Hartlepool when visiting a mate in the North East, and I still look out for their scores.  A real eyeopener with regards to the darker side of football in the lower leagues.  Away to Scarborough was (as Danny Dyer would say) prowper nawty.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Lived in Norwich for 25 years now and do like to see them do well. Decent sized club, not unlike Charlton in their set up and community 'spirit'. My son was Charlton mascot there on Boxing Day a good few years ago now and we were really well looked after.

Not saying I'd ever support them, but they are certainly worth a mention in despatches/dispatches (great 'away' trip as well in a lovely city).
  • Options
    Been supporting Charlton for 47 years now.
    Couldn't support a different English club but I do have Marseille as a backup who's games I attend regularly. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Flirting with another football team?
    Filth
    Ban the lunatic
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:

Flirting with another football team?
    Filth
    Ban the lunatic
    Ah.... but what if that other team reminds me what it was like when I was young, and Charlton was young and innocent and firm and hot, and every saturday afternoon and most Tuesday evenings we couldn't keep our hands of each others, and Charlton and I belonged to the streets and we had no money but we didn't care. Surely that's why all affairs happening - to bring back the good old day, to escape the saggy reality...