Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Fixtures 2021/22 (Ed. Chef Wendy at home 1st game)

Comments

• Options
    The government will also need to confirm whether away fans will be able to attend games as per normal or not. 
  • Options
    Missing the first 3 home matches because of weddings. Livid.

Just hope away fans are back in, and can't see any reason why they shouldn't be!
  • Options
    Presumably possible the Weds game will be on sky. No prem games that weekend 
  • Options
    Usually buzzing for the fixture release day but  doesn’t have the same appeal for me this day, maybe because theres unlikely to be away fans at any games
    If restrictions are relaxed on July 19th then I can't see why there wouldn't be? 

Not that fussed about Oxford, MK and Gillingham as have done all of them before but I'd be annoyed if we weren't back in in time for Lincoln and Sunderland
  • Options
    redman said:
    Presumably possible the Weds game will be on sky. No prem games that weekend 
    Highly unlikely. They’ll go all in with Championship games instead.

League 1/2 usually only gets on TV during the international break.
  • Options
    When we playing Derby 
    Away 18/9, Home New Years Day
  • Options
    Fleetwood away on the 2nd October is well timed to see the Blackpool Lights again!
  • Options
    Well I would certainly love to make it over for Wendies, especially if Thomas will be there too. Question is whether I will be thrown into quarantine on my return from the Plague Island, which looks likely at present, even though I’m now fully jabbed. Get a grip, Johnson, FFS. 
  • Options
    When we playing Derby 

I lol'd this and then thought I'd check, Didn't realise the EFL might grow a pair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plymouth away on the Saturday before Christmas...
  • Options
    Good start to the season and hard to believe this isn't a Championship fixture but it's the third tier and we need to treat this division with respect but play on the front foot and be pro active. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Will just have to wrap up well.
    It will be shorts and t shirt weather Addickted
  • Options
    Positive at least no train tickets need to bought in advance for away matches until Fleetwood in October. Hopefully should know whether it will be away fans allowed by the time, cheap train tickets are on sale.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    That Christmas schedule looks amazing

Wimbledon one of the easiest away games to get to, then 2 home games
  • Options
    Oof tough start 
  • Options
    It is a shame that we have Wigan so early as I think they will be very settled and get off to an excellent start. 

Who knows with the current car crash that is Sheffield Wednesday but they will definitely still have some decent players on their books come the time for the first game of the season.
  • Options
    Time to start planning journeys and booking a few hotel rooms .. I love it !!
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    It is a shame that we have Wigan so early as I think they will be very settled and get off to an excellent start. 

Who knows with the current car crash that is Sheffield Wednesday but they will definitely still have some decent players on their books come the time for the first game of the season.
    agree that Wigan will have a good season, I have bet on them to go up. Playing them early though will be a good benchmark on the team's relative strengths (and weaknesses)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I don't know if this will matter this season, but...

International Breaks, 2021-22 Season

The weekends of …

• September 4, 2021 (Gillingham - Away)
    • October 9, 2021 (Rotherham Utd - Home)
    • November 13, 2021 (Burton Albion - Away)
    • March 26, 2022 (Doncaster Rovers - Away)
    Three away trips that could be rearranged.
  • Options
    I don't know if this will matter this season, but...

International Breaks, 2021-22 Season

The weekends of …

• September 4, 2021 (Gillingham - Away)
    • October 9, 2021 (Rotherham Utd - Home)
    • November 13, 2021 (Burton Albion - Away)
    • March 26, 2022 (Doncaster Rovers - Away)
    Three away trips that could be moved.
    Nice to see they're mostly away games so we won't end up with too many extra evening games at the Valley 
  • Options
    Can’t see any reason why full capacity won’t be allowed next season. It would be unbelievable if there’s still restrictions. 

Silverstone has just got the green light for 140,000 spectators to attend.
  • Options
    wonder why no game the first Saturday in December?
  • Options
    Can’t see any reason why full capacity won’t be allowed next season. It would be unbelievable if there’s still restrictions. 

Silverstone has just got the green light for 140,000 spectators to attend.
    Should be fine upto october/November. Be shocked if restrictions are not back in for winter. 
  • Options
    I think that’s a nice start. Big club at home opening day, who’s fans are worried they won’t even have a side to put out. 
  • Options
    FA Cup
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    JohnnyH2 said:
    FA Cup
    ah, of course, thanks. Hope we are away to a team from the Isle of Wight !!
  • Options
    Our first European Super League match