Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Fixtures 2021/22 (Ed. Chef Wendy at home 1st game)

Comments

• Options
    So it's now official. I won't be there for the opening fixture. Fatty de Pfeffle and Matt Handjob are so deluded that they think *I *should be in quarantine if I set foot in Plague Island, whereas its OK for loads of UEFA VIPs to just roll in and out, and worse, for loads of Brit VIPs to roll around here spreading the Delta, just when we have got things finally under control, in this "amber-rated" country. You weapons-grade bell-end, Johnson
  • Options
    So it's now official. I won't be there for the opening fixture. Fatty de Pfeffle and Matt Handjob are so deluded that they think *I *should be in quarantine if I set foot in Plague Island, whereas its OK for loads of UEFA VIPs to just roll in and out, and worse, for loads of Brit VIPs to roll around here spreading the Delta, just when we have got things finally under control, in this "amber-rated" country. You weapons-grade bell-end, Johnson
    You might be lucky if you've been fully vaccinated, there's talk of letting people with both jabs skip quarantine later in the summer. When that might be, who knows.
  • Options
    You might be lucky if you've been fully vaccinated, there's talk of letting people with both jabs skip quarantine later in the summer. When that might be, who knows.
    Yep, Italy are doing that for Americans, while we still have to quarantine on arrival. I think a lot of places will change the rules over the next month or so.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Yep, Italy are doing that for Americans, while we still have to quarantine on arrival. I think a lot of places will change the rules over the next month or so.
    I heard that speculation on BBC World Service this morning. Needs to happen soon though. And it could go the other way if those UK figures keep going up (i.e. EU countries will require people returning from UK to quarantine - and that at least would be a rationale response) 

For a jabbed person it really should be enough to arrive with a PCR test from the country of origin. 

Anyway, thread drift, sorry. Just pissed off. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I heard that speculation on BBC World Service this morning. Needs to happen soon though. And it could go the other way if those UK figures keep going up (i.e. EU countries will require people returning from UK to quarantine - and that at least would be a rationale response) 

For a jabbed person it really should be enough to arrive with a PCR test from the country of origin. 

Anyway, thread drift, sorry. Just pissed off. 
    I imagine it won't be until we've opened up further.. or not on July 19th
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    clb74 said:
    Addickted said:
    clb74 said:
    Morecambe away on a Tuesday night ffs 
    Get the coach up there with me.
    On second thoughts we might not be back till the friday
    Wait until the Saturday, as we've got Shrewsbury away.

Contemplating a couple of days in Blackpool followed by a couple of days in Salop.
    No chance.
    Done 3 nights Shrewsbury last time we played them.
    The wife had the right hump because I dragged her round Chester on the Sunday 
    Not surprised.
    Sounds a bit Neanderthal in the 21st century.
    He is.
  • Options
    Thank you @killerandflash and @redman
  • Options
    Cheltenham, Lincoln both away on a Sat and Cambridge away BH Monday. Assuming away fans can go, that’s not too bad as they are the three at the top of my list. Morecambe a bit of a pain though.
  • Options
    Stuck with the thought that Morecambe and Cambridge are still non league. Some mistake here surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stuck with the thought that Morecambe and Cambridge are still non league. Some mistake here surely.
    They are, where have you been ? ESI dentistry division own the club & we were relegated to the National league.
  • Options
    Whereas I remember the John Beck Cambridge which almost made the Premier League playing awful hoofball

They had some decent players too, the likes of Dion Dublin and Steve Claridge
  • Options
    £**king great….No visit to a football ground to watch a live game for 18 months. Season tickets bought and really looking forward to the first game…..

Mrs Otto yesterday
    “I’ve booked us all a long weekend away in August - you’ll need to book the Thursday, Friday and Monday off work”

Me. “What weekend is it?”

Her “weekend of Saturday the 7th”

Me “you c**t” (muttered under my breath).

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Her “do you want to know where?”

Me “yes of course”

Her “it’s a surprise, I’m not telling you”

Her “I’ve got another surprise, my Mum is coming as well”

me “you c**t”……
    If they decide not to sell tickets can I buy yours ?
    Always an upside for someone 😂😂😂
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    £**king great….No visit to a football ground to watch a live game for 18 months. Season tickets bought and really looking forward to the first game…..

Mrs Otto yesterday
    “I’ve booked us all a long weekend away in August - you’ll need to book the Thursday, Friday and Monday off work”

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t”……
    You can have it - you’ll have to sit next to 2 of my sons though. I wouldn’t really wish that on anyone. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t”……
    You can have it - you’ll have to sit next to 2 of my sons though. I wouldn’t really wish that on anyone. 
    I'll have it, I'll suffer a lot for a freebie.
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t”……
    Im not sure I trust you around my children…not in the way you are thinking…..but they don’t want to hear about how Biggleswades over 45’s blind team missed a penalty in 1983 (I can probably guess why it was missed)
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t”……
    The only surprise is you took nearly an hour to reply
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    AndyG said:

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t”……
    The only surprise is you took nearly an hour to reply
    Was charging the phone mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

me “you c**t” (muttered slightly louder)

***Edit I never called her the C word, it was just put in for drama***
    It’s Sheffield.
  • Options

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

Come back on the Saturday morning and back on the sunday.
    The other alternative is say I've got a surprise for you 
    I ain't f@cking going
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

Come back on the Saturday morning and back on the sunday.
    The other alternative is say I've got a surprise for you 
    I ain't f@cking going
    He can't do that, I have claimed the ticket.
  • Options

Mrs Otto yesterday

Her “what was that”?

Me “I said I can’t wait”

Me “yes of course”

School boy error, since May I've informed everyone to not book anything on 7th and 14th august and also recommend that the grandparents be free for a toddler sleepover, or my mrs will have to stay home with the baby. Luckily she loves a day cider or 5, so not much convincing was needed. 
  • Options
    Is there another thread where someone mentioned a site to download the fixture list? 
  • Options
    Anyone know when tickets are going on sale?
  • Options
    Anyone know when tickets are going on sale?
    Can't be far away, theyl probably try squeeze 2 more weeks of ST sales before promoting singles surely ? 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I have been told that Charlton's first home game is live on SKY. I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. Can anybody confirm, please. Thanks