Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Italy - THE FINAL - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nervous
  • Options
    Confident 
  • Options
    Undecided 
  • Options
    @MrOneLung liked the relevant one lolled the others.
  • Options
    English fans in the videos above causing trouble are a national embarrassment and are why we've never hosted a tournament for years. 

Not really "fans'" are they. Just a mob of lads out for a night of drinking & brawling. If we lose there could he a lot of trouble I reckon. 
  • Options
    May end up a blessing in disguise there was 20k unsold seats.
  • Options
    I had booked to come home in 2020 for the semi final and final (as I did in 2018). Then I rebooked it for 2021. Due to Covid19 I'm still in France. At the moment we're on holiday in a campsite where no-one seems to care much but they do have a large screen ready for the match 

People may have forgotten there's a match on but I am sure to soon remind them. 

I'm so excited. I want so much to banish the ghost of 96 when I was at Wembley for every match.

Come on England!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    JohnBoyUK said:
    My best mate, Sgt on duty tonight, just messaged to say ko may well be delayed due to issues on the concourse?!
    Why is a sgt in the met texting his mate with scare mongering shit like this when he’s supposed to be on duty at the biggest event this country has seen in years! honestly, I despair at shit like this 🤬🤬🤬
    Oh feck off police are humans too you know. Who are you to say how they should be working?

I despair at shit like this.
  • Options
    English fans in the videos above causing trouble are a national embarrassment and are why we've never hosted a tournament for years. 

Not really "fans'" are they. Just a mob of lads out for a night of drinking & brawling. If we lose there could he a lot of trouble I reckon. 
    If we win there's gonna be a lot of trouble. Flares in arse type trouble 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If we win there's gonna be a lot of trouble. Flares in arse type trouble 
    And if we lose? 😬😬
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I can see the game being tight and personally feel we must score first. If Italy score first I feel we will struggle.

Hope I am completely wrong though and we smash them 3-0
    Good to Jugan Klinsmam reads Charlton Life, he just mirrored my comments 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    My best mate, Sgt on duty tonight, just messaged to say ko may well be delayed due to issues on the concourse?!
    Why is a sgt in the met texting his mate with scare mongering shit like this when he’s supposed to be on duty at the biggest event this country has seen in years! honestly, I despair at shit like this 🤬🤬🤬
    Oh feck off police are humans too you know. Who are you to say how they should be working?

F
    uck off dazzler.  There’s enough stuff on social media you fool without this fella saying his police mates saying the games gonna be delayed. First final in forever and people shit stirring about delayed kick offs.
  • Options
    A reminder that Jason Pearce is younger than both of Italy's centre backs  ;)
  • Options
    ESPN commentator just said the England fans outside the stadium are "fully lubricated". Surely not.
  • Options
     got confirmation I could have got a ticket at about 4:15ish this arvo…& also for my 11 yr old daughter…just under 800 quid a pop,but I woulda done it…but my littleun needed a LFT & they are all shut today…I coulda gone on my own,but the promise I made to her was we watch together no matter wot…so yep that’s me in front of tv…🎼regrets ive had a few🎼….but…🙄☺️…

soooo cmon England let’s do this…2-1 the Lions (the real ones) 👍
  • Options
    Chiellini - you're just a shit Darren Pratley
  • Options
    Just walking to my parents now... The owner of my Indian takeaway just pulled up in a taxi with s big England flag singing it's coming home. His lads and the Eastern European delivery driver just joined in, so the owner of the adjacent Chinese restaurant (wearing an England shirt) piled in as well and they are all singing together. Very sweet, though they'll probably have little to do for the next two hours!
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57799271

Wembley Stadium said no ticketless fans managed to gain entry after video footage showed dozens of people pushing through barriers.
    Fans fought with stewards and police as they attempted to break through the gates before the Euro 2020 final.
    A spokesperson for the stadium said "safety measures were quickly activated" after the incident.
    "There were no security breaches of people without tickets getting inside the stadium", the spokesperson said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great analysis on BBC, by Lampard, Rio, Shearer hosted by Lineker. 
    Enjoy the adverts on ITV.
  • Options

Clearly "fans" as they're trying to break into the ground to watch the game. 

They're scum but they are a large minority of the English fanbase. Which has always been excused and never stamped out. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JohnBoyUK said:

Fuck off dazzler.  There’s enough stuff on social media you fool without this fella saying his police mates saying the games gonna be delayed. First final in forever and people shit stirring about delayed kick offs.
    It's on the BBC, fans trying to storm the gates, without success 
  • Options
    Great analysis on BBC, by Lampard, Rio, Shearer hosted by Lineker. 
    Enjoy the adverts on ITV.
    Not too sure about their singing though. 
  • Options
    Loved them joining in with sweet Caroline 
  • Options
    Just want it over with 😬😬😬
  • Options
    Did Harry maguire not go school then
  • Options
    The Red Arrows just went over my house  :)
  • Options
    Probably in the minority but I find all this PE teacher stuff cringe worthy. 
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57799271

Wembley Stadium said no ticketless fans managed to gain entry after video footage showed dozens of people pushing through barriers.
    Fans fought with stewards and police as they attempted to break through the gates before the Euro 2020 final.
    A spokesperson for the stadium said "safety measures were quickly activated" after the incident.
    "There were no security breaches of people without tickets getting inside the stadium", the spokesperson said.
    Absolute bullshit that according to people there. Loads bunking in without tickets. 

Going to be very nasty if we lose. Went on Weds with my daughter but glad I didn’t today in the end from what people there are messaging