Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Italy - THE FINAL - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Talk about get you in then feels with that montage 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    My best mate, Sgt on duty tonight, just messaged to say ko may well be delayed due to issues on the concourse?!
    Why is a sgt in the met texting his mate with scare mongering shit like this when he’s supposed to be on duty at the biggest event this country has seen in years! honestly, I despair at shit like this 🤬🤬🤬
    Oh feck off police are humans too you know. Who are you to say how they should be working?

I despair at shit like this.
    Fuck off dazzler.  There’s enough stuff on social media you fool without this fella saying his police mates saying the games gonna be delayed. First final in forever and people shit stirring about delayed kick offs.
    It's on the BBC, fans trying to storm the gates, without success 
    Hi Bromley Graham, I know I saw the footage. Don’t think the games delayed tho pal.
  • Options
    Crying already here. This is all mental.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    IF .... IF we won. I’m gonna be a total wreck. I am now veering towards never having felt like this ever in club football 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    My best mate, Sgt on duty tonight, just messaged to say ko may well be delayed due to issues on the concourse?!
    Why is a sgt in the met texting his mate with scare mongering shit like this when he’s supposed to be on duty at the biggest event this country has seen in years! honestly, I despair at shit like this 🤬🤬🤬
    With the greatest respect, my mate is at Wembley and is a Sgt in the Met and that is what he text our whatsapp group.  The riot police were on standby.  Not on a wind up fella at all, I was just reporting what he told us.

Thankfully hasnt happened.  Enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Gosh! This is real isn't it?
    England are really in a major final.
  • Options
    Is that bloke holding the trophy ever going to blink again??? 
  • Options
    I need a pee
  • Options
    Phone going off. Come on England.
  • Options
    He looked petrified as if it was the scariest thing he’s ever done in his life  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C'mon England

Win the bloody thing
  • Options
    Just flicked over to ITV for a second. To my surprise,they are still broadcasting 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Just flicked over to ITV for a second. To my surprise,they are still broadcasting 
    The ITV hub is still covering the Opening Game on the other hand
  • Options
    He looked petrified as if it was the scariest thing he’s ever done in his life  :D
    Probably terrified of dropping it... Sort of thing Id do in front of 60,000 people
  • Options
    Just looking at the noses on the Italians during their anthem makes me wanna root for England.
  • Options
    Footballers can’t sing can they?
  • Options
    Never known nerves like it 
  • Options
    C’mon England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 
  • Options
    Kane wins the mind games 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beer in hand in Madrid - come on England!
  • Options
    good luck England, go and WIN it
  • Options
    Let's fucking do it.

• Options
    Whatever happens here, this England team will go into the World Cup ready to do more damage.
  • Options
    I will NEVER buy a VW
  • Options
    Come on England 
  • Options
    Great to see all 11 players sing the anthem. Never has a generation had so much on their shoulders. I believe this generation can succeed.
  • Options
    Maguire you bell end.
  • Options
    Fucking YEEEES