Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Italy - THE FINAL - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Haven't seen the Itlay lineup yet, assume likely.to be the same as the Spain game?
    Neither team is officially out yet. England team isnt 'official' yet, just gets leaked by papers everytime cause they just want the 💴💴💴
  • Options
    Ga’wahhhn BBC……
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    The Wembley footage of fans storming in is embarrassing.
    What has happened then, have ticketless fans gate crashed 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Come on England let's do it. Wonder if there are any fans, appreciate they will be in the latter years who were there in 66.
  • Options
    Sitting here hoping the lads show the "old guard" of the past 50+ years how  it is done.  I'm sure they have the ability, if only they can hold it all together.

But I don't think anyone has yet raised the question of the day...

...Will John Terry photobomb the celebrations at the end??? :)
  • Options
    Speaking as a neutral, I just hope the game lives up to the tournament and the hype...

Enjoy it, and I hope you'll be pleased with the result.

Good luck to an eminently admirable England team.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    The Wembley footage of fans storming in is embarrassing.
    What has happened then, have ticketless fans gate crashed 
    Videos all over social media of people breaking through the covid check/ticket activation point. I had heard rumours of people tailgating through the turnstiles on Wednesday night so presume this is what they'll try.
  • Options
    Pissed and in a bar full of Italians. 
    Come onnnn Enggggeerrrrrland!!!!
  • Options
    Trippier in, Saka dropped. I just feel unhappy about that not sure why
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We might be bidding for the 2030 World Cup, we'll be judged by how things like this are dealt with. I hope some of the fans don't let down the country.
  • Options
    No Phil Foden, not even on the bench after missing training yesterday
  • Options
    Certainly the scenes I wasn't referring to. Twats
  • Options
    Trippier in, Saka out as expected. Get a goal first half and kill them off with the 'finishers' in the second.
  • Options
    My best mate, Sgt on duty tonight, just messaged to say ko may well be delayed due to issues on the concourse?!
  • Options
    Oh christ they're showing that 1966 world cup footage again. Every tournament without fail.
  • Options

It's the under 3.5 cards that's going to do for you there I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Getting that nervous energy now, got my little man in his England kit, but no doubt he be asleep soon, the step kids asking cute little questions and are allowed to stay up to watch the game but no tablets or phones.

I've seen some of the footage and part of me missed not being with the lads tonight, but the hope to witness something potentially once in a lifetime with the missus and kids, is some that will always be treasured. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    No Phil Foden, not even on the bench after missing training yesterday
    Gutted. However he will be a big player over the next 10 years. I’m sure his time will come.
    He showed his talent against Croatia, we'd be talking very differently about him had his effort gone in against them - Probably didnt help he got an early booking into the tournament so was brought out to be protected and never got going again as Saka took his chance.
  • Options
    Certainly the scenes I wasn't referring to. Twats
    What can I say, you've chosen the best description ever..
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Geoff Hurst looks in very good shape. 
    Not suggesting he makes the bench, mind you.
    Yes, with so few of the 66 team alive now, great to see him so healthy
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    IdleHans said:
    Geoff Hurst looks in very good shape. 
    Not suggesting he makes the bench, mind you.
    Legend 49 appearances 24 goals. Never made the 8th round matches in 1966 WC selected v Argentina in the QF and scored the winner 1-0, played against Portugal in the semi and we all know what happened in the final the only game I couldn’t get a ticket for 😞. It’s been a long wait, c’mon England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ffs !
  • Options
    English fans in the videos above causing trouble are a national embarrassment and are why we've never hosted a tournament for years. 
    They ain’t fans mate - they are coked up scum.