Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something nice happened today

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Thought about starting its own thread but there may not be too much interest among Addick  cricket followers who will be more interested in the Ashes.

But - a NZ left arm spinner Ajax Patel has just taken all ten wickets v India in Mumbai.  He’s only the third player to achieve all ten.  I can remember Jim Laker rattling the Aussies with a 19 wicket haul in Manchester.  Kumble was the other one.

Im not sure it’s going to help the kiwi cause though.  They are currently 27 for 4 in their first innings.

NZ have never won a series in India.  They saved the first test with the final pair lasting 9 overs to see out a draw.  There were big hopes for this test but they weren’t helped by the late withdrawal of Kane Williamson with an injury.
    So, Ajax cleaned up then?

(One for the oldies)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Been counting the days for my smartphone data plan contract to die. I switched to a new service provider today, contract-free, and it makes me happy knowing that I'll be saving some cash! :)  Plus bought new planner for Ipad