Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace away PSF 2021 - match thread (6pm kick off)

Comments

• Options
    Watson?
  • Options
    No Inniss is now concerning me.  I get the gradual introduction but after 30 mins v Reading really hoped he'd play 45 mins today.

Purrington not being available also a concern.

No Ronnie either but no surprise there.  At least Stockley is back.
  • Options
    Threadbare squad. Only 10 days until the season starts.
  • Options

• Options
    Still no up date on Watson. 

What the "excuse" for Schwartz this week?
  • Options
    But dont worry as we are signing oodles of players....will have a squad fit enough to get top 6...yadda yadda yadda 
  • Options
    Worrying that Innis is missing again I get he needs to me managed but he also needs game time to get up to speed. Schwartz again is a mystery maybe Nige just doesnt rate him. I was hoping he would come good this season but like Innis that will be hard without minutes into his legs
  • Options
    Gunter or Matthews at RB?

Who at LB? Could even be Famewo with Gunter playing RCB.

Rest of the lineup should be in the expected 4-3-3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope these aren't indicators of the squad numbers for some of them. Morgan playing a big role and getting the 10, I'm kind of ok with that, but Clayden being 11, Dempsey 8 and Roddy 3, I would hope they are placeholders as we need to sign players in those positions
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    People can butter it up as much as they like and look at where we were etc, but that squad, including the missing players, struggles to get top ten this season as it is now anyway.
    Of course it would, but we know this won’t be how the squad looks at the end of the window.

Just a shame we still need 4/5 as a minimum rather than 2/3 at most.
  • Options
    Did I read somewhere that Thomas was going to be here for the game tonight? 
  • Options
    Inniss is definitely inured isn't he, based on what Adkins has said about his minutes before there's no other reason why he wouldn't play
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Dizzle said:
    Watson?
    Had Covid 2 weeks ago. Was (speculated) on here that he was in a bad way. 
  • Options
    Did I read somewhere that Thomas was going to be here for the game tonight? 
    Yeah he said in his recent interview that he'd be here for two weeks I think from this game
  • Options
    The Zynex medical devices seem to be working wonders!
  • Options
    Is this the way to run a football club?
  • Options

Palace: Butland, Riedewald, Guehi, Kelly, Tomkins, Kouyate, Wells-Morrison, M.Boateng, Rak-Sakyi, Banks, Ayew.

Subs: Matthews, Guaita, Mitchell, Jach, Hannam, Clyne, Steele, Kirby, Schlupp, McArthur, Gordon, Street, Mateta.

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/first-team/team-news-guehi-starts-amid-roster-of-changes-v-charlton/2021-07-27/

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This will be all over by halftime
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    Plan is to play innis for 60 mins on sat 
    Ok Luke. I'm sensing you are on the inside lol spill the beans who are ya lol
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    Plan is to play innis for 60 mins on sat 
    are those medicals still booked in for tomorrow?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Watson?
    Had Covid 2 weeks ago. Was (speculated) on here that he was in a bad way. 
    It's never been confirmed as Covid. He had a "knock" after the first friendly.  Asked JC and Mendes more than once no one will comment on it.  There was no problem saying Stockley was ill at the weekend.

The quieter it is the worse it sounds.  
  • Options
    Is Adkins there?
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    Is Adkins there?
    Should be, he was there on Saturday
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Innis would not be with us if he was not regularly injured.