Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace away PSF 2021 - match thread (6pm kick off)

Comments

• Options
    mart77 said:
    Is Adkins there?
    There....? He's playing.
    Oh christ, whats happened to MacGillivray?
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    Plan is to play innis for 60 mins on sat 
    are those medicals still booked in for tomorrow?

luke1 said:
    Plan is to play innis for 60 mins on sat 
    are those medicals still booked in for tomorrow?
    Haven’t heard otherwise. Will send a message later and see if I can get an answer. 
  • Options
    And Schwartz ?  Or is he that good he doesn't need any warm up matches ?
    What's he warming up for?  Certainly not to play for us again. 
  • Options
    So what would be a decent result tonight ? 2-1 loss ?
  • Options
    I'd feel much more comfortable if all conquering Ipswich could replace us in this PSF.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    So what would be a decent result tonight ? 2-1 loss ?
    The South-East London v Surrey derby.

2 nil to the Addicks innit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's the Palace youth mainly isn't it?  Always worried we might pull their U23's in the Mickey mouse cup but we have organized the piss take ourselves!
  • Options
    Why do all the tweets have that border around them. Looks naff 
    We post a picture of that shit hole and you think the border looks naff ! 
    You're not wrong, Beds.
  • Options
    Still don't really get him not being involved at all. Would've thought another 30 minutes would be beneficial. 
  • Options
    I'm less worried about Innis, didn't he come straight back into the starting line up after his long lay off and play 90 mins.

I think we are just wrapping him in cotton wool and saving him for the league
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    2 right backs.

Welcome back bows.....😄
    One playing centre midfield and the other striker - welcome back Karel.
  • Options
    It's the Palace youth mainly isn't it?  Always worried we might pull their U23's in the Mickey mouse cup but we have organized the piss take ourselves!
    Thankfully. Can you imagine Zaha against Jason Pearce...
  • Options
    Might be 3-4-1-2 looking at the line up with Gunter the third CB and Matthews RM. DJ LM.
  • Options
    Hopeless that 10 days before the start of the season, Inniss has to be rested after just 30 minutes of pre season football on Saturday. And still won't be able to play the full 90 a week before the start of the season.
    Not rested being managed … big diff 
  • Options
    Only four of their starting squad are names Ive not heard of
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Scoham said:
    cafc4life said:
    People can butter it up as much as they like and look at where we were etc, but that squad, including the missing players, struggles to get top ten this season as it is now anyway.
    Of course it would, but we know this won’t be how the squad looks at the end of the window.

Just a shame we still need 4/5 as a minimum rather than 2/3 at most.
    I hope you are right because as cafc4life has said this squad is not top 6. 

I was hoping we would get our business done early but clearly not the case. 

The issue is the 4 or 5 we get in are likely to be loans and apart from Stockley last season I didn’t think much of the rest. 

I still think we need a left back, decent playmaker, striker and cover at Centre half and that’s without any injuries.

Have to admit been very disappointed with recruitment so far.

I hope and am happy to be proven wrong.

It’s a strong division this season and we can’t afford to still be in it next season. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

People wetting themselves but that line up would still get top 6 in league one 
    Can you guarantee they will all be fit for 46 games?
    Bloody hell Bob that's an unfair question mate. Your the HR man that's your job to guarantee that 🤭🤭🤭
  • Options

Not a chance.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Excellent tactic. We are so lucky with injuries...
  • Options
    Even as Mr Positive I know that whilst the team looks good on paper, we're about two injuries from Defence and Up top to be strugglers... at the present.
  • Options

With not a single left sided player playing on the left, and Pearce playing every game? 

A stronger side than this last season didn't make the playoffs, pull the other one
  • Options

It’s strength in depth that is the problem. We are already having to play a right back out of position. You only have to look at the bench to see how thin the squad is.
    Many Roland squads had an excellent starting 11, but fell apart as injuries and tiredness struck...