Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Charlton: Pre-Season Friendly (KO delayed til 4pm)

Comments

• Options
    Back to FIFA’s Weekend League for 45 mins it is… 
    Possibly the most stressful computer game mode ever
  • Options
    Did Fulham think it was 4pm all along?
  • Options
    Anybody know why the delay?
  • Options
    listed as 4.00 KO on Fulham site
  • Options
    Traffic incident.
  • Options
    Bit of chat before kick off on the CATV,...could be something worth listening too
  • Options
    Fulham;

Kick-off for our pre-season conclusion against Charlton has been revised to 16:00. 

This is due to a road traffic accident in the surrounding area. 

Thank you for your patience. 

• Options
    SamB09 said:
    Back to FIFA’s Weekend League for 45 mins it is… 
    Possibly the most stressful computer game mode ever
    Depends on how good you are and if you understand that unless you are a Pro player (I didn’t know they existed until this season), you are likely to max out on anywhere between 10-20 wins out of 30. The only good thing to come out of Long Covid is me becoming a far better FIFA player. Now get around 18 wins on weekend league having previously got 11-14.

I never stress it anymore and enjoy it a lot more for not doing so. Also formation vs formation plays a huge part in winning chances regardless of what players are being used. Anyway, this is probably for another thread. Record 6 wins 3 losses atm - I will be matched with a world beater next for sure…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:

You need a bigger TV
    Yeah, I thought that too when I bought the previous tv which was only a 75 inch 😊
  • Options
    That new stand is a bit weird.
    Does it take their capacity to 29,000? 
    Bet Ticket Master will be chuffed selling those ‘see a game of football in London’ packages to tourists. 
  • Options
    listed as 4.00 KO on Fulham site
    Must be updated in line with the current news as they had this article out a few days ago...

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/july/Pre-Season-Charlton-Tickets/
  • Options
    1am kick off.... well it gets me in practise for the 2am kick offs when the clocks change in October. 
  • Options
    So.  Google thought the match was at 4pm.  We've been told that was wrong, it was always 3pm.  Now it is 4pm because of a traffic accident?  How did google know there was going to be an accident?
  • Options
    Lions v South Africa kick off at 5pm. Don't think I'll be watching the second half of the friendly.
  • Options
    Lions v South Africa kick off at 5pm. Don't think I'll be watching the second half of the friendly.
    Yes, this delay in KO is really annoying as I was hoping to watch both.
  • Options
    Gallen taking pics with fans at the ground.
  • Options
    Yes, this delay in KO is really annoying as I was hoping to watch both.
    So divided loyalties...and The Addicks win out I assume B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I could've stayed in the pub another hour ffs.
  • Options
    Gallen taking pics with fans at the ground.
    Thought he was at Crewe?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Here we go on CATV, highlites from Palace and Nige interview later
  • Options
    Is the picture for the Palace highlights blurry for anyone else?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    4pm kick off I believe??
    Taxi_Lad said:
    4pm kick off I believe??
    @Taxi_Lad can see the future
    So who’s our next signing @Taxi_Lad?
    He can't see that far into the future
  • Options
    League one's champions elect Ipswich who've signed everyone are currently 1-0 down at home to Millwall.
  • Options
    League one's champions elect Ipswich who've signed everyone are currently 1-0 down at home to Millwall.
    Are they not the team with 4 world class third division options for each position?