Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Corey Blackett-Taylor - (p34 - signed for Derby on loan til the end of the season)

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Conspicuous by how we haven't missed him at all. All mentions have disappeared. No 'if only CBT were here'. It's fine, you were all wrong, even Garrymanilow, but I can see why you were wrong, he had goal contribution stats on his side. Everything else, though 
    We’ve definitely missed CBT…
  • Options
    Not like Louth to miss the point, completely ignore the facts and the long losing run so as to try to troll the board.
  • Options
    Not like Louth to miss the point, completely ignore the facts and the long losing run so as to try to troll the board.
    The long losing run that CBT played most of? 
  • Options
    edited April 11
    0.85 xG and he stood on the ball & fell over.

Hasn’t fully got the Charlton out of his system it seems.

• Options
    I believe that he might be quantum entangled with Chuks
  • Options
    He was always a poor finisher, though that is more than poor.

If he was a good finisher he would be playing above L1 given his pace etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0.85 xG and he stood on the ball & fell over.

Hasn’t fully got the Charlton out of his system it seems.

If he was in a Charlton shirt, he would have tapped it in to the empty net.

some players seem to click at some clubs and fail elsewhere (Kirk for example) and I think CBT falls into that category. I have a feeling that he will be out on loan somewhere by January 
  • Options
    We might be on a promotion bonus for him , plus I’d rather Derby went up than Bolton but would like both of them up with Pompey , I’d see any of them as more likely to be a threat to promotion next season than the rest of the guff up there 
    I think Wrexham will be up there.
  • Options
    We might be on a promotion bonus for him , plus I’d rather Derby went up than Bolton but would like both of them up with Pompey , I’d see any of them as more likely to be a threat to promotion next season than the rest of the guff up there 
    I think Wrexham will be up there.
    I don’t. I read an article earlier that they owe the Hollywood actors £10m and due to ffp, they won’t be able to compete wage wise with the top clubs