Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Corey Blackett-Taylor - (p34 - signed for Derby on loan til the end of the season)

Comments

• If he is only loaned to Derby then presumably he is still an employee of Charlton and Charlton are ultimately responsible for his well being wherever he is training and playing
  • I don't honestly think he is good enough for the championship. Get what we can for him and move on . He can't cross a ball and is inconsistent.  Better players out there .
    COYR 

Only top for assists and second highest goal scorer. Yeah.....wont be missed 🙄.

My sentiments exactly
  • Surprised nobody else came in for him with a proper transfer offer not this stupid loan situation. He's such a good player and all wonder why nobody else came in with an uncomplicated few hundred k offer. 
    It is a proper transfer with a fee but been called a loan so Derby can get around some transfer restrictions they are still under.
  • I know sometimes the final product is lacking, although that’s improved a lot in the last year, but I think we’ll miss him a lot more than people think. 
  • Magic that. 
  • Big school 
  • edited January 23
  • Has anybody thought the club might not have wanted to play him to ensure no potential injury impacting £££.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve heard he’s coming back as manager, wants to play a 0-11-0 formation of just wingers
  • mendonca said:
    Has anybody thought the club might not have wanted to play him to ensure no potential injury impacting £££.
    Nope.

Rumours were that he was refusing to play and had no injury. 

Why would we actively want to sell our 2nd most prolific player?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    Has anybody thought the club might not have wanted to play him to ensure no potential injury impacting £££.
    Nope.

Rumours were that he was refusing to play and had no injury. 

Why would we actively want to sell our 2nd most prolific player?
    Because we might not be the ambitious and stardom seeking club that we would like the believe. 

I'm not really comfortable tainting somebody with a rumour/piece of gossip, personally. 
  • Derby getting to see the other side of CBT by the sounds of it. Anonymous today apparently.
  • Derby getting to see the other side of CBT by the sounds of it. Anonymous today apparently.
    Saving himself for next weekend 
    He's looking forward to playing against Tennai or Nathan !
    He's only had 2 games!  

Sure he'll be great by his 3rd.
    Been like that for us for the last 2/3 months  
  • supaclive said:

Derby getting to see the other side of CBT by the sounds of it. Anonymous today apparently.
    Well the best winger in league got no change out of Watson this afternoon …
  • Sponsored links:

• We know CBT is more than capable of a nothing performance. Just hope he keeps it up next weekend but you just know we will get other CBT!
  • supaclive said:

Derby getting to see the other side of CBT by the sounds of it. Anonymous today apparently.
    Blackpool don’t even play with wingers? They definitely don’t play with Kwame Poku on the wing 
  • NabySarr said:
    supaclive said:

Blackpool don’t even play with wingers? They definitely don’t play with Kwame Poku on the wing 
    So where does CJ Hamilton play then …????
  • Poku and Mason-Clarke are the best wingers in the league by a long chalk , then it's probably CBT and Mendez-Lang. Hamilton's numbers hardly stick out to me as anything outstanding. 
  • Guaranteed to tear us apart next Saturday
  • edited January 28
    Valley11 said:
    Guaranteed to tear us apart next Saturday
    He’s only good when his own players are constantly passing the ball to him, and that only happens if they are confident he is going to get the ball if they kick it towards him and he is going to keep it and use it, otherwise he starts to be a bit anonymous in the game. Will his new teammates keep giving him the ball next week is the key question and if we can stifle him from the outset then he starts to be a passenger for them very quickly.
  • Our defending is obviously awful, but there is no way we should be letting CBT cut inside & shoot next week.
  • Fingers crossed his poor start up there continues next week, I am certainly looking forward to the massive cheer in the Covered End the first time Dobson wipes him out. 
  • I'm still seething about this, it's bad enough getting rid of Apples 6 games later than he should've got but whoever is responsible for agreeing that Cbt can play us should be shot.

If, as I suspect we lose both the Derby games it could make all the difference at the end of the season.

This for me sums up not only the sheer stupidity of this Board but also for putting money ahead of survival... £300k is nothing bearing in mind the compensation payment to Holden and Apples. The Board should have taken less and told Derby to feck off. 

They simply don't get it.