Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Fucking hell. Walker injury completely changed the game.
  • I would advise someone who wants to bet on this game

Will finish 6-6 after ET

Real Madrid unfortunately win on penalties. Grealish may not belt one past courtier
  • Managers make big calls and Real Madrid have always found the 5th gear late on in big matches. Feesl like Pep has to hope they still have a goal scorer on the field because Madrid have quite a few.
  • This has gone pear shaped for city.
  • Sometimes I feel like I've fallen out of love with football.......and then I watch a game like this
  • That's a pen, incredible the way this has turned round.
  • quadruple done fffs 
    scousers getting a bye in the final 
    they’ll walk past Madrid 
    I’m not so sure 
    It’s done 
    quad in the bank ffs 
  • All that money and they still cant buy the champions league.... 
  • Ten minutes... thats all its taken Real Madrid to go from 3-5 down to 6-5 up
  • quadruple done fffs 
    they’ll walk past Madrid 
    I’m not so sure 
    It’s done 
    quad in the bank ffs 
    I have absolutely no idea why you think Real Madrid in a CL final will be a pushover
  • Sponsored links:

• quadruple done fffs 
    they’ll walk past Madrid 
    I’m not so sure 
    It’s done 
    quad in the bank ffs 
    Liverpool can win the quadruple 4 years in a row - as long as the Scum don't go up.
  • In a way I think Madrid would be harder for Liverpool than City who they play 50 times a year. Madrid in a UCL final also know how to win it unlike City. 
  • All gone tits up since walker went off. 
  • Wish we could get Anchelotti as England manager, guy is a born winner and his team's never give up
  • Dave2l said:
    I would advise someone who wants to bet on this game

Will finish 6-6 after ET

Real Madrid unfortunately win on penalties. Grealish may not belt one past courtier

You're not going to be far off!
  • edited May 2022
    When City are rattled they look absolutely shit. They just need to have 3 or 4 mins of the ball. Just like Charlton v Shrewsbury 
  • Madrid somehow always get it done.

2-0 down to PSG with 30 minutes left, won 3-2.
    4-3 down to Chelsea with 10 minutes left, won 5-4.
    Then City have been 2-0, 3-1, 4-2 and then 5-3 up in this tie in the 89th minute, Madrid now winning 6-5.
  • lol!... How does Sterling get booked for that, and Casimero gets nothing all game???
  • Very harsh foul and yellow card for Sterling...
  • This refs been wank 
  • Sponsored links:

• Is a strange old world.

21 years ago Charlton gave city a double a 4-0 + 1-4 casual bollocking.

We're now a dreadful disappointing league one side and city are having historic clashes in the champions League every year 
  • Fucking hell I’m now contemplating Liverpool win the CL if City win the league. I really dislike Madrid.
  • Real didnt have a shot for 90mins.

Crazy.
  • Madrid cant do this for 15mins can they were they defend their box and clear anything back up the pitch?
  • Story of Man City over these two legs...

They've had so many chances, they shouldnt be anywhere near this position
  • I feel like City are cursed in the CL, somehow always find a way to fuck it up.
  • This refs been wank 
    Definite Homer 
  • Fucking hell I’m now contemplating Liverpool win the CL if City win the league. I really dislike Madrid.
    With you. Not many teams can make me support Liverpool. 
  • Story of Man City over these two legs...

They've had so many chances, they shouldnt be anywhere near this position
    If they'd paid the extra for Kane instead of signing Grealish who they don't need they'd be in the final