Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Not even 3 added
  • Options
    Fuck me that ref, he even blew early!!

Still can't believe City threw that away though. That clearance off the line by Mendy at 1-0 saved Madrid in the end.
  • Options
    City had enough chances to bury Madrid over the two legs. 

They didn't take them and let Madrid stay in the tie, which was always going to end up one way. 
  • Options
    One of the great managers of his generation but that is some absolute rank average in-game management from Guardiola there. Terrible subs. Played right into Madrid's hands instead of letting the game flow. Just shows it happens to the best...
  • Options
    No love for Real Madrid until but god it's funny to see Man City bottle it again.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be surprised if that knocks the stuffing out of their league season. The CL is the one they really want.
  • Options
    LOL 2:53??????
    Bit dodgy that!
  • Options
    Another CL failure for Pep at City. The one competition they really want 

Indeed it's extraordinary how the traditional European powers keep winning whereas City and PSG fail 
  • Options
    For the neutral I think Liverpool Madrid will be a much better final
    Never a fan of a same nation final but felt City had more chance of beating Liverpool.
    Hala Madrid
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the great managers of his generation but that is some absolute rank average in-game management from Guardiola there. Terrible subs. Played right into Madrid's hands instead of letting the game flow. Just shows it happens to the best...
    Got it wrong last year against Chelsea too
  • Options
    @oohaahmortimer won't thank me but i think i'll have to cheer on Liverpool in the final, instead of this lot.
  • Options
    Hard to take for City but Madrid never give up. Can City pull themselves together and at least ensure they hold off Liverpool in the league, I hope so. As for the final Liverpool are favourites but never write Madrid off.
  • Options
    Rio Ferdinand “this is gonna be some final man”
    ”these guys man” Fuck off you clown.
  • Options
    Madrid look destined to win this, almost out in all 3 previous rounds and somehow are in the final. I hope Liverpool stuff them.
  • Options
    Is he a great manager though? He has only  worked with top players in all the clubs he has managed. 
  • Options
    Is he a great manager though? He has only  worked with top players in all the clubs he has managed. 
    And an open cheque book. 
  • Options
    Fuck me, i forgot Hazard was still at Madrid.
  • Options
    Fuck me, i forgot Hazard was still at Madrid.
    I bet they wished they had forgotten as well. No doubt he will be fit for the final. 
  • Options
    I fucking hate Madrid. An appalling club with even worse fans. Remember when they Boo’d Ronaldo. City bottled it but that ref should be asked a few questions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a result for Liverpool
  • Options
    What a result for Liverpool
    Madrid in a CL final is hardly going to be easy. They've won their league as well, so can pretty much rest most of their main players until the final as well. Liverpool have 5 big games to get through first.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Liverpool 8/15
    Real Madrid 13/8

Would've guessed 10/11 both sides if City were in the final...
  • Options
    And an open cheque book. 
    To be fair you could say that about a lot of "elite" level managers in the modern era. How many average clubs or players have the likes of Ancelotti and Zidane managed? Most top managers have now perhaps got a maximum of 1 non-big club on the CV and the rest are at the top table with top players and top budgets.

What Guardiola achieved at Barcelona in honours, style and culture was other worldly.
  • Options
    quadruple done fffs 
    scousers getting a bye in the final 
    they’ll walk past Madrid 
    I’m not so sure 
    It’s done 
    quad in the bank ffs 
    Liverpool can win the quadruple 4 years in a row - as long as the Scum don't go up.
    deal 
    they can win it forever as long as the scum don't go up
  • Options
    Did the ref take off his top to reveal a scouse top ... ridiculous 
    Liverpool walk the final 

• Options
    If Liverpool win the quad...Gary Neville will probably never be seen ever again.

Might jump off a building 
  • Options
    And an open cheque book. 
    To be fair you could say that about a lot of "elite" level managers in the modern era. How many average clubs or players have the likes of Ancelotti and Zidane managed? Most top managers have now perhaps got a maximum of 1 non-big club on the CV and the rest are at the top table with top players and top budgets.

What Guardiola achieved at Barcelona in honours, style and culture was other worldly.
    Exactly, the summer before covid Madrid spent 300m on players. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    If Liverpool win the quad...Gary Neville will probably never be seen ever again.

Might jump off a building 
    Every cloud.....
  • Options
    And an open cheque book. 

I'd put them all in the same bracket. I just think its hard to quantify how much impact a manager has, even more so with these top players and big budgets.