Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    If Pep, the City players and the City fans were offered the following swap - this season's Premier League title for a place in the Champions League final tonight - I imagine many would take it, as this is the trophy they really want.

Indeed both City and PSG need a Champions League win to really cement their place at the top table.
    And both got turned over by the unfancied, but still behemoths of European football, Real Madrid. Here's hoping they can shut down Liverpoo tonight and reduce them to a mere cup double
  • Options
    I'm not Liverpool fan, but given a choice between them and Real Madrid, it's Liverpool all the way
  • Options
    I've gone for Salah fgs and desmond 2-2.
  • Options

That's the kind of joke that I don't consider a joke. 

Well out of order 

If it were Charlton fans doing it to Palace or Millwall fans, I'd be embarrassed.

• Options
    I've gone for Salah fgs and desmond 2-2.
    I’m swaying towards this…

• Options
    Add in to it *close up of Liverpool bin dipper crying into his t shirt* 
  • Options
    This won't kick off on time.
  • Options
    Bale on the bench for Madrid

I bet he's confused by the possibility of actually having to run around and kick a ball for his club
  • Options
    Good shout 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kick-off delayed 15 mins. 
  • Options
    To my surprise, this is on French terrestrial television for the first time in 6 years 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    15 minutes delay announced 

French police are wankers
  • Options
    Who would have guessed it?
    Those lovable rogues
    Guess the French OB will be blamed should any loss of life occur.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/05/28/french-publication-alleges-that-ticketless-liverpool-fans-overwhelmed-police-at-one-gate-of-the-stade-de-france/

• Options
    ROTW said:
    Those lovable rogues

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/05/28/french-publication-alleges-that-ticketless-liverpool-fans-overwhelmed-police-at-one-gate-of-the-stade-de-france/

Remember, Scouse not English.
  • Options
    Madrid fans seem to have got in the ground okay. Problems at the Liverpool end. I wonder why…
  • Options
    Picking between these two is like choosing which eye you wanna be poked in.
     No contest - ANYBODY but Liverpool 
    Normally agree but I cannot abide Real Madrid. Should be a decent game though
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    ROTW said:
    Those lovable rogues

Let me clarify what I said.

The Liverpool fans might be at fault for this delay.

I'm referring to French police generally. They are not there to help or give justice. They are just fascist, dishonest, uncaring, over-zealous scum.
  • Options
    Always the English eh? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tear gas being deployed outside the ground
  • Options
    I hate Real Madrid, and their Galacticos and government bail outs and their sense of entitlement. 

Better beat Liverpool though 
  • Options
    Michael Owen - “it makes you wonder how you will get 75,000 fans in the ground” - if 75,00 with tickets turn up, then no problem 
  • Options
    Debate currently raging between my Mum and Dad as to whether Stephen Gerrard is a shortarse or it's just a trick of perspective because Michael Owen is much nearer the camera. 🤣
  • Options
    Madrid fans seem to have got in the ground okay. Problems at the Liverpool end. I wonder why…
    A LOT more Liverpool fans have turned up, it seems that culturally English fans tend to travel on mass while far fewer Madrid fans travel
  • Options
    French police have no idea about crowd control. Having inadvertently got caught up in stuff in Marseille at England v Russia, I was more terrified re the police behaviour than I was regarding Putin’s thugs. Their only tactic was / is to lob tear gas and hide.
  • Options
    A LOT more Liverpool fans have turned up, it seems that culturally English fans tend to travel on mass while far fewer Madrid fans travel
    Turn up by all means, but bring your ticket along with you…..
  • Options
    But they are not English.
  • Options
    Loads turn up without tickets which slows down the whole process of getting people in, and usually they end up just standing around in the area because nowhere else to go and just lead to a huge build up at ticket checks.