Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    French police have no idea about crowd control. Having inadvertently got caught up in stuff in Marseille at England v Russia, I was more terrified re the police behaviour than I was regarding Putin’s thugs. Their only tactic was / is to lob tear gas and hide.
    They don't want to control a crowd. They want to terrorise it.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Delayed to 8:30
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    But they are not English.
    Remind me what country have to play a game behind closed doors because their fans literally did exactly the same thing at Wembley? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Tear gas being deployed outside the ground
    When is it not?

Don't laugh at me. I've lived in this country for 19 years. The police are a disgrace. I've never been arrested for anything but I hate the bastards.
  • Options
    Gerrard can’t get his tongue further up Liverpool’s arses can he?
  • Options
    After the shambles of the Euros final with the drunks and people with no tickets trying to get in, here we go again with a Major city in Europe like Paris totally overwhelmed with fans with and without tickets.

Are we turning the clocks back over 30 years with this inability to put on a major football final ?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I would support any English team over a foreign one in a major cup final. I don't get this hate for Liverpool.
  • Options
    I've never, ever understood why fans turn up to games they don't have a ticket for. If ever we ended up in a cup final...yeah, I know, I know...and I couldn't get a ticket the very last place I'd want to be is stuck outside the stadium. What's the point? 
  • Options
    Will never understand how anyone can feel they are entitled to break into a stadium for a game without a ticket 
    Northerners innit 
  • Options
    I would support any don't team over a foreign one in a major cup final. I dont get this hate for Liverpool.
    Apart from millwall and palarse  I hate the bin dippers the most. 
    Absolute scum fucking club. 
    Come on Madrid  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same as Hillsboro but luckily and I hope no fatalities 
  • Options
    I would support any don't team over a foreign one in a major cup final. I dont get this hate for Liverpool.
    KO delayed 30 mins due to ticketless Liverpool fans breaking into the stadium in their hundreds (they always jib in to Wembley).
    The deaths they caused at Heysel.
    Booing the national anthem........................
  • Options
    Booing Price William and the national anthem is probably the recent example of my dislike of them.
  • Options
    UEFA seemingly blaming fans for turning up late, but there are plenty of reports from English journo's and photos online from earlier proving that this isn't the case. Some fans saying it took 2.5 hours to get into the stadium.

Seems like a huge French police fuck up. Who then decided to help the situation by using tear gas.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Loads of empty seats in the Liverpool end.
  • Options
    Used to bunk in at Charlton regularly in my early teens.
  • Options
    They have some kind of self entitlement. Turning up with no tickets again and putting their own fans at risk AGAIN. 
  • Options
    Woman and children are being peppered sprayed outside the stadium.
    The French police are crazy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Want Liverpool to win. Along with Manchester United I think they're a great club.  Every club attracts dickheads and when as well supported as Liverpool they'll include a big number.  

All the scouse fans I met are sound in the main including those I met living in the city for 4 years.

• Options
    Stade de France is an awful place, policing and stewarding shambolic, infrastructure dire, getting into the place a mare, facilities basic at best. Looks great on the telly, if this goes to extra time it will be mayhem afterwards. 
  • Options
    I've never, ever understood why fans turn up to games they don't have a ticket for. If ever we ended up in a cup final...yeah, I know, I know...and I couldn't get a ticket the very last place I'd want to be is stuck outside the stadium. What's the point? 
    Because their plan is to not get stuck outside the stadium. They want to storm the gates to get free entry and will try everything they can to get in.
  • Options
    UEFA seemingly blaming fans for turning up late, but there are plenty of reports from English journo's and photos online from earlier proving that this isn't the case. Some fans saying it took 2.5 hours to get into the stadium.

Seems like a huge French police fuck up. Who then decided to help the situation by using tear gas.
    Why is it so often Liverpool fans?
    Maybe they are just very well mannered and very unlucky supporters, that inexplicably take 2.5 hours to get into the stadium.
  • Options
    Why has Zidane turned up dressed as a scouser?
  • Options
    A lot of shit going round on twitter.

This has been posted in some places as 'Liverpool fans trying to break into the stadium'. If you look into it properly it's actually outside the stadium and they're trying to get up onto a ramp that takes you to the stadium.
  • Options
    Yeah I hate Real Madrid and their reaction to the Super League really cheesed me off. I can't stand Liverpool but I'll just favour them now they've not won the Prem. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    What the actual f*ck?

How embarrassing.
  • Options
    What the actual f*ck?

How embarrassing.
    Camilla Cabello isn’t a patch on the Swedish tenor that used to turn up at Charlton games.