Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

Comments

• I think we’ll see, for once, some unity on here.  All Adkins out aren’t we, surely??

Hard to imagine it could be worse. Maybe he can convince TS that he needs a couple more games to let the newer arrivals bed in but two wins required from Gillingham, Pompey and Bolton to keep his job.
    Might as well change something soon

Five defeats already, already at this stage we need to go on an amazing winning run soon to even think about 6th - Relegation still doesnt concern me, but we're very close to this season being a right off
    In the absence of anything approaching spirited performances, relegation has to concern us.
  • Worst performance of the season for me. 

Hating this squad at the moment.
  • Just got home after a long day, look up the score, and christ almighty how long can this go on!
  • Gallen said "we won't need to try and sign 15 players again next summer, because we have recruited young, well and on long contracts"

Might have to revisit that
    1. 82'

Post update

Conor Washington (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 82'

Post update

Foul by Joe Jacobson (Wycombe Wanderers).

• I think we’ll see, for once, some unity on here.  All Adkins out aren’t we, surely??

Hard to imagine it could be worse. Maybe he can convince TS that he needs a couple more games to let the newer arrivals bed in but two wins required from Gillingham, Pompey and Bolton to keep his job.
    Might as well change something soon

Five defeats already, already at this stage we need to go on an amazing winning run soon to even think about 6th - Relegation still doesnt concern me, but we're very close to this season being a right off
    In the absence of anything approaching spirited performances, relegation has to concern us.
    Long way to go yet... Sadly
  • Fuck this shit. I’m off for a pot noodle and the other thing that goes with it. 
    Vibrator
  • Fumbluff said:
    Fuck it, I’m off to the shoplifting thread to cheer myself up
    There's a shoplifting thread?

See you there.
  • Even Palace losing 3-0 has not cheered me up!
  • Loving Lee not passing to gunter as he knows it's going backwards. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Boos for Stockley. 

Oh ffs now MOTD is spoiled!
  • 84' SUB | Stockley replaced by Davison. #wwfc 2 #cafc 0
  • Never felt this disillusioned under Bowyer … and I’m normally very positive … but Adkins has no clue 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Going to hide behind the sofa when the post match thread starts.
    Could be the most poisoned ever  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    I'm going to swerve it.

Not going to plough through 20 pages of whingeing, whining and negativity.

Yep we're all entitled whining, whingeing bastards...been told that since we questioned the shambles of the transfer window and wasted pre season. 

Look where it's got us...2nd from bottom in the 3rd division and no shots on target against Wycombe Wanderers whilst Wigan who were in as much of a mess as us are playing a promotion game.

Can't see anything to be positive about this season and am seriously underwhelmed after all the bluster, bullshit and poxy songs.
  • Fumbluff said:
    Fuck it, I’m off to the shoplifting thread to cheer myself up
    There's a shoplifting thread?

See you there.
    Can you see if you can pinch us three points?
  • Oggy Red said:
    Going to hide behind the sofa when the post match thread starts.
    Could be the most poisoned ever  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    I'm going to swerve it.

Not going to plough through 20 pages of whingeing, whining and negativity.

Why not ?
    Because I will have already done so on this match thread.

Why spend half my evening reading the same old same old from angry frustrated people venting their spleen?

1. 83'

Post update

Attempt missed. George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box following a corner.

2. 83'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Ryan Tafazolli.

• Sponsored links:

• Can anybody seriously see Chris Wilder coming to a club he’s already knocked back that are currently sitting joint bottom of league One 
  • A late unexpected comeback might ultimately do more harm than good.

Oh ffs now MOTD is spoiled!
    They are 4-3 up now :wink:
  • Fuck this shit. I’m off for a pot noodle and the other thing that goes with it. 
    Fuck sake, mrs Otto didn’t buy any pot noodles and the other thing lasted a record 20 seconds. 
  • edited September 2021
    TS took too long to act on Bowyers form last season (by not making a change). Hopefully he learns from that mistake & doesnt right off this season as well.
  • The bar might be VERY low but CBT has been outstanding to be fair since he's been on the pitch.
  • Blackett-Taylor our best player today, everyone else doesn't look like they care
  • Croydon said:
    Boos for Stockley. 
    I don’t know about Stockley, a think a few of the fans will be on the boos!

• 85' Blackett-Taylor again does well down the left - his cross is cut out by a vital clearance in the six-yard box. #wwfc 2 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!