Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

Comments

• Bring two attacking midfielders on and suddenly we have attacks.
    Amazing
  • Stockley very lucky to have got that long. Been absolute shite the last couple of matches. Appreciate he doesn’t have a lot to work with but his touch has been appalling and he’s barely controlled the ball once. CBT looks too good for us!
  • There has to be something very wrong . I think TS need to act sooner rather than later 
  • The bar might be VERY low but CBT has been outstanding to be fair since he's been on the pitch.
    Playing with the confidence and enthusiasm that’s missing from too many players.
  • Chunes said:
    Chris Wilder is not joining a team that's second bottom of league one with a middling budget
    Just give it to Jackson

He's been the only man in two years to have galvinised the team to win from behind

We're going 2-0 down every game so he'll be perfect to help us win 3-2 every week
    1. 84'

Substitution

Substitution, Wycombe Wanderers. Brandon Hanlan replaces Daryl Horgan.

• It's interesting, for all the hype and apparent pedigree of some of our signings, the most impressive signing is the short term contract Blackett Taylor. Only player that looks like doing anything.
    1. 85'

Post update

Foul by George Dobson (Charlton Athletic).

2. 85'

Post update

Sullay Kaikai (Wycombe Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• CBT will be offered an extension in January and will turn it down based on being a level above anything we got at this rate
  • Still waiting for our first shot on target. Why bring Davison on with 6 to go?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hughton in, Forest was poisoned job, he’ll get em organised at least.
  • As a result our fans are now singing: "We've had a shot..."
    1. 87'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by David Stockdale.

• CBT and Leko to start every game
  • Fumbluff said:
    Fuck it, I’m off to the shoplifting thread to cheer myself up
    I'm in Sainsbury now mate.
    Anything you need.
    Ferrero Rocher?
  • edited September 2021
    Oggy Red said:
    Going to hide behind the sofa when the post match thread starts.
    Could be the most poisoned ever  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    I'm going to swerve it.

Not going to plough through 20 pages of whingeing, whining and negativity.

Yep we're all entitled whining, whingeing bastards...been told that since we questioned the shambles of the transfer window and wasted pre season. 

Look where it's got us...2nd from bottom in the 3rd division and no shots on target against Wycombe Wanderers whilst Wigan who were in as much of a mess as us are playing a promotion game.

Can't see anything to be positive about this season and am seriously underwhelmed after all the bluster, bullshit and poxy songs.
    That's not exactly what I said or meant.

Just that the Post Match Thread will be predictable and I've got better things to do with my time.

• 89' Lee sees a shot deflect wide. #wwfc 2 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Simply pathetic 
  • Blackett-Taylor our best player today, everyone else doesn't look like they care
    I would say that’s harsh on Dobson and Lavelle who have both had decent games. CM done nothing wrong either. 
  • Thought this one could be 3 or 4 nil before we even kicked off , could get a lot worse against the Gills, we’ve gone backwards since last season, missing out on promotion hangover maybe.

• Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Jack Grimmer.

• Chunes said:
    Chris Wilder is not joining a team that's second bottom of league one with a middling budget
    Just give it to Jackson

He's been the only man in two years to have galvinised the team to win from behind

We're going 2-0 down every game so he'll be perfect to help us win 3-2 every week
    I’m worried that he’s too involved to survive/turn it around 

Need a fresh face and they need to be able to bring their own team
    1. 89'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Ryan Tafazolli.

• CBT our most dangerous man. Beaten more players in half an hour than the rest of our team combined.
  • No shots on target ffs
  • Look on the bright side, we’ll be the biggest club in League 2!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!