Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    It's not the losing (although that clearly doesn't help), but the lack of any attacking play/shots that is so depressing.  Each match getting bossed by small L1 teams.  Is it Adkins, is it the recruitment; I suspect a bit of both but the way we have set up the management and recruitment team we give each the chance to blame the other I suspect.  It really is the worst time to be a Charlton fan ever, so little joy.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Fuck it, I’m off to the shoplifting thread to cheer myself up
    You might find our squad on there nicking livings. 
    Well, at the moment it seems like most of them are stealing a living.
  • Options
    What a change when Stockley went off last 10 mins we were excellent and could have walked away with a point …… there the answer go back to basics and just get that win that will calm everyone down there still long way to go 
    Knob
  • Options
    I think that’s the worst half of football I’ve seen in 35 years at CAFC. It was unbelievable.
    Adkins out I’m afraid. 
    JJ in. 
  • Options
    What a change when Stockley went off last 10 mins we were excellent and could have walked away with a point …… there the answer go back to basics and just get that win that will calm everyone down there still long way to go 

hopefully that shows a new manager what can be done!
  • Options
    Oh do stop it. Calm everyone down? Under this management team, we are going down, not up.
  • Options
    Stockley is a better option off the bench….CBT should get a start Tuesday 
  • Options
    Will post on the post match thread later once I've driven home & pondered on where we go from here.
  • Options
    Piss off colin 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley has been absolute shite. He may not be a donkey but he's been playing like one. Davison at least showed some energy and movement and actually had a shot in the box. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, over to the post-match thead.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!