Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bumping to force a result or a change
  • Options
    Sort it out Adkins
  • Options
    Clearly saw it coming…
  • Options
    Was thinking Adkins wasn’t getting the best out of a decent league one squad. Beginning to think we’ve got a crap squad and are bang in trouble. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Feels like it might be a good idea 😞

…still
  • Options
    He’s clinging on by a thread I think. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has the body language of a man resigned to his fate.
  • Options
    Changes nothing, he has to go

no formation, no clue, no idea 
  • Options
    One last straw in the pile...
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Hanging in by his finger nails. There have been improvements since Cheltenham, but it’s still a long way short of where it needs to be. I still think TS will give him as long as he possibly can. I’m
    more hopeful today that he might get this figured out, but I’m not confident he will. 
  • Options
    Out and out now, he hasn’t got a clue. Leaving the best two players from Tuesday on the bench until 80 odd minutes was a disgrace….oh look what happened when they came on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    That’s about as close to criticism as you can get with actually saying it’s not good enough.
    I think Thomas has a bunch of roses in his specs as I don't think we were better than that at all. 2-2 flattered us. Portsmouth were band average. We were less than that AGAIN.
  • Options
    I don't think the tweet from TS helps the situation.  Think it will just cause more unrest from fans towards Adkins. 

If TS is unhappy with performances & results, he should speak to the man himself, not post it on social media. 

Just my personal opinion 
    Why break with tradition ? Most owners seem to give a public vote of confidence before they get rid of them. Tweeting is pretty public 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    I don't think the tweet from TS helps the situation.  Think it will just cause more unrest from fans towards Adkins. 

If TS is unhappy with performances & results, he should speak to the man himself, not post it on social media. 

Just my personal opinion 
    I believe it's Tommy's way of telling the fans he's fully aware that we are falling short - and is monitoring the situation.

Yup, agree 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I hope so. Adkins needs to turn it round quickly. If players are not match fit, we have a Papa Johns match that could help towards that on Tuesday. He can't make 5 changes every league game.
  • Options
    I hope so. Adkins needs to turn it round quickly. If players are not match fit, we have a Papa Johns match that could help towards that on Tuesday. He can't make 5 changes every league game.
    We have Bolton on Tuesday, the Papa Johns is the following week
  • Options
    I suspect TS has a date in mind when by he will expect to have seen a vast improvement in performance and results. Seems logical to me that the end of November seems right. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!