Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Adkins just seems clueless and we just look disorganised game after game. No real sign of him knowing his best team or how to set us up.
  • Options
    The man is so out of his depth it’s laughable.
  • Options
    The man is so out of his depth it’s laughable.
    Does he have any previous experience in football?
  • Options
    So to back up the point I made about him being the problem.

The opposition manager today said “wow, they’ve got some team” today.  

Lose Tuesday it has to be time.
  • Options
    I suspect TS has a date in mind when by he will expect to have seen a vast improvement in performance and results. Seems logical to me that the end of November seems right. 
    IMHO the end of November would be too late. To have any chance of saving the season he’s got to sack him now. 
  • Options
    He's not Karel Fraeye in disguise is he?
  • Options
    I suspect TS has a date in mind when by he will expect to have seen a vast improvement in performance and results. Seems logical to me that the end of November seems right. 
    IMHO the end of November would be too late. To have any chance of saving the season he’s got to sack him now. 
    I actually agree but I don’t see TS taking action very quickly. TS was sure Adkins was the right man in the summer and I think he’ll back his judgment until he’s got no choice. I think this season is already dead.
  • Options
    Isn't there a break after Tuesday? A bad night against Bolton could be crucial for NA.
  • Options
    Isn't there a break after Tuesday? A bad night against Bolton could be crucial for NA.
    We have Fleetwood away on Saturday 
  • Options
    I hope so. Adkins needs to turn it round quickly. If players are not match fit, we have a Papa Johns match that could help towards that on Tuesday. He can't make 5 changes every league game.
    I think you will find that he can, and likely will,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adkins Out? Not yet but not long, one game?
  • Options
    Failed at Reading
    Failed at Sheff U
    Failed at Hull. 

Doesn’t know what his best team is at CAFC. 
    Need him gone. 
    We will lose the next 2 anyway, so we might as well bite the bullet now and make a change. 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    We have Fleetwood away on Saturday 
    How could that have possibly slipped my mind, 👍
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    https://youtu.be/hZE1Fh1AgWQ

Nigel's favourite song - best day ever
  • Options
    The birds ain't singing 
    The sun ain't shining. 
    And Adkins has fell arse over tit while having a walk
  • Options
    Dont prolong the inevitable, give JJ/Euell till Xmas see where we are.
  • Options
    Adkins has had that squad for a few weeks. Of course he does not know the best team. The recruitment is to blame ( whoever is responsible for that) . He should have had a decent squad pre season.
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    Adkins Out? Not yet but not long, one game?
    He’ll get two I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like anything in life you have some form of continuity you can’t just get rid of managers because it ain’t working out. I remember when Man U wanted Fergie out ..fans wanted Curbs out…look what happened 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Like anything in life you have some form of continuity you can’t just get rid of managers because it ain’t working out. I remember when Man U wanted Fergie out ..fans wanted Curbs out…look what happened 
    Nobody wanted Curbs out .  Adkins is an absolute joker 
    They did in the 90s as well as when we weren’t hitting the mid table 
  • Options
    I think Adkins time should be up but I just don’t think Sandgaard will sack him, he’s his man at the end of the day. Like someone posted earlier at the FF all his talk is about giving him time. Plus he’s not gonna want to pay his contract up. 
  • Options
    I think Adkins time should be up but I just don’t think Sandgaard will sack him, he’s his man at the end of the day. Like someone posted earlier at the FF all his talk is about giving him time. Plus he’s not gonna want to pay his contract up. 
    I sincerely hope those at work don’t have a rough time of it and get the boot after a coupe of months 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    The manager's job is to pick the team, make the plan and motivate the players. 

Nigel fails miserably on all three counts.

More bad recruitment by the club. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!