Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ongoing British Tennis…

1343536373840»

Comments

• edited September 11
    Anyone watching the Davis Cup? Thought it supposed to be iPlayer but I can't find it. 

Dan Evans currently playing - I can find the match stats on a Davis Cup site but not the feckin score!
    I just searched Davis Cup on i player and it came straight up.
    It's 4-5 to Evans in games and is on live.
    Thanks, I'll try again. I searched 'Davis Cup' and 'Tennis' (unsurprisingly) but the only tennis that came up was Queens and Wimbledon. I'll try under the sport menu 

Edit - I:m in via the categories and then sport

Thanks
  • Anyone know if Draper is out for the whole round robin, or could he play later e.g. against Canada (I'm hoping)?
  • Anyone know if Draper is out for the whole round robin, or could he play later e.g. against Canada (I'm hoping)?
    Will play if fit - decision still to be made.
  • Jacob Fearnley through to the final of the Rennes Challenger tournament. Has already won two challenger events this year and up to 137 in the rankings. Looks a promising player.
  • Jacob Fearnley through to the final of the Rennes Challenger tournament. Has already won two challenger events this year and up to 137 in the rankings. Looks a promising player.
    I can't keep up with all these British tennis players coming through, great to have so much depth now.
  • Fearnley wins in Rennes - up to 129 in the rankings.  
  • Sonay Kartal (Sidcup-born) wins in Tunisia, that's a 250-point tournament and she's into the top 100
  • Sonay Kartal (Sidcup-born) wins in Tunisia, that's a 250-point tournament and she's into the top 100
    Now at 96 in the rankings. Up 55 places.
  • Britain fail to qualify in Davis Cup after losing to Canada. Evans and Draper both lose in the singles.
  • edited September 19
    Raducanu through to QF of Korea Open and up to 54 in the rankings. Likely to play No 1 seed Kasatkina next.