Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Portsmouth | Saturday 25th September 2021 | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Do people really want stockley to start? I don't. I want to build on last game
    Tough one to call IMO. People seem to be judging him on the pony tactic he’s been asked to play of one man upfront on his own except for two or three defenders with nothing else to do but mark him which to everyone’s surprise except most Charlton fans DOESN’T FUCKiNG WORK
    The problem is he doesn't show for the ball so that's the only way of getting it to him. It's hard for us to play football on the floor when our front man refuses to drop off and link the play.
  • Options
    Looks like Stockley, Souaré, Leko, Lavelle and Famewo are all starting 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Do people really want stockley to start? I don't. I want to build on last game
    Tough one to call IMO. People seem to be judging him on the pony tactic he’s been asked to play of one man upfront on his own except for two or three defenders with nothing else to do but mark him which to everyone’s surprise except most Charlton fans DOESN’T FUCKiNG WORK
    The problem is he doesn't show for the ball so that's the only way of getting it to him. It's hard for us to play football on the floor when our front man refuses to drop off and link the play.
    With the way we’ve been playing that would mean those two or three defenders that are marking him could push up and push us back even more.
  • Options
    No match thread?

I'll put one up. Give me a minute.

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Amazed people want Morgan in the side still. 
    I’d go the same as Gillingham with Arter and Dobson for Watson and Morgan. 
    So you'd not be going the same as Gillingham at all.
    As I say; the same side except the central midfield pairing. 
    Not the same side. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Amazed people want Morgan in the side still. 
    I’d go the same as Gillingham with Arter and Dobson for Watson and Morgan. 
    So you'd not be going the same as Gillingham at all.
    As I say; the same side except the central midfield pairing. 
    Not the same side. 
    Ok, seeing as you clearly want to be a smart arse. I said thr same side with Arter and Dobson for Morgan and Watson. So just to spell that out for you, that’s 9 players the same, 2 different. But you knew that.