Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Petrol Supply Problems

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:
    News outlets: THERE’S A PETROL CRISIS!!! (but don’t panic buy).
    Pretty much how I see it.

Also news outlets: it’s because of Covid and Brexit.

The public: bloody Covid eh.

Don’t forget Br..

BLOODY COVID!
    where has all this happened?

• Options
    Dickheads. We have 16 miles left on our car, totally fucked up our weekend plans now. I honestly had no idea about a ‘shortage’ but it was predictable that people would be greedy cunts.
    Gary are you saying all the petrol stations round your way are all out of petrol?
  • Options
    I've got a hybrid and nearly out of petrol. My electric range is shit too so off out now to recharge as I dont have a home charger yet and may have to venture out in the early hours of the morning to look for some petrol.
  • Options
    Rare that the West Country is ahead of the rest of the UK. My town ran out for a day last Friday, but full supply was back at the weekend. I filled up Sunday night and thankfully still have enough to get to The Valley tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mrs just rung up and said every filling station around the Basingstoke and Reading area has massive queue's. Idiots.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Don’t forget Br..

BLOODY COVID!

Absolutely plastered all over social network.  To be expected I guess.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Dickheads. We have 16 miles left on our car, totally fucked up our weekend plans now. I honestly had no idea about a ‘shortage’ but it was predictable that people would be greedy cunts.
    Gary are you saying all the petrol stations round your way are all out of petrol?
    by the sounds of it he hasn't got enough left to risk driving around checking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Yes. Both on Long Lane and the Broadway are bone dry. Blackfen has half a km queue, so that wont be long.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Is he in the US then?
    He’s not one of us
  • Options
    Does this also effect diesel?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    yes mate, we haven't run out of anything, its getting it yo the petrol garages that is the issue
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Gribbo said:
    Uboat said:

Don’t forget Br..

BLOODY COVID!

can I suggest you stop reading it then because you're bringing it onto a thread that isn't going down that road until you and rothko start banging on like all seeing all knowing authorities
    The thread is about fuel shortages.

The fuel shortages are due to lorry driver shortages.

The lorry driver shortage is due to Covid and brexit.

So whether if upsets you or not, it is very much “down that road”.  I have no authority on this subject bit of an odd point, I’m just repeating what most media outlets are airing. 
    Lorry driver shortages are Europewide mate  
    So what do you know that the head of UK haulage companies don’t then?  They’re the ones saying it?  If you have info then don’t you think you should help them out.
  • Options
    Bound to - it's a logistics issue not a production issue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get an old diesel and throw in some veg oil. Might smell like a chippy but you'll keep going. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Gribbo said:
    Gribbo said:
    Uboat said:

Don’t forget Br..

BLOODY COVID!

can I suggest you stop reading it then because you're bringing it onto a thread that isn't going down that road until you and rothko start banging on like all seeing all knowing authorities

So whether if upsets you or not, it is very much “down that road”.  I have no authority on this subject bit of an odd point, I’m just repeating what most media outlets are airing. 
    So what do you know that the head of UK haulage companies don’t then?  If you have info they don’t you should help them out.
    Shut up and go over onto the relevant Group discussion pages.
    😂 Textbook response when found wanting.

Again, this is a fuel shortage thread, I’m discussing causes of the fuel shortage.  It’s thee most relevant thread.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Gribbo said:
    Gribbo said:
    Uboat said:

Don’t forget Br..

BLOODY COVID!

So what do you know that the head of UK haulage companies don’t then?  If you have info they don’t you should help them out.
    Shut up and go over onto the relevant Group discussion pages.
    😂 Textbook response when found wanting.

Again, this is a fuel shortage thread, I’m discussing causes of the fuel shortage.  It’s thee most relevant thread.
    textbook bellendery

rather than taking the hint, trying to make others look wrong.

fucking boring
    Taking what hint, if it’s relevant to the thread I’ll post what I want when I want despite who it upsets.  If you can’t stomach discussing the causes of the thread title that’s your problem not mine.  
  • Options
    Would have helped if Corporal Jones hadn't gone on the radio yesterday shouting "Don't Panic"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!