Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV - Barnsley game available in the UK and Ireland?

Comments

• Options
    is it me or is the sound very low??
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    is it me or is the sound very low??
    Yes maybe just trying it out. 
  • Options
    looks like kick off is delayed until 10.45am now guys.  Good job my Doctors appointment was cancelled as well for my blood tests for 9.00am. Not a good start to the day. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    looks like kick off is delayed until 10.45am now guys.  Good job my Doctors appointment was cancelled as well for my blood tests for 9.00am. Not a good start to the day. 
    My blood test is 12.20. I thought plenty of time to watch the game and to the docs.  :#
  • Options
    It hasn't started ffs :lol:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    My blood test is 12.20. I thought plenty of time to watch the game and to the docs.  :#
    Good luck with your test Southamptonaddick. 
  • Options
    typical Charlton started. sign into Charlton TV to see a notice saying start delayed more info to follow. with regard to the sound not low enough for me have put it on mute. It syarted to feel like one of those interminable telephone waits with the music.
  • Options
    Had everyone else got a black screen?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Good luck with your test Southamptonaddick. 
    Thanks, it's only a 12 month check so shouldn't be anything to worry about.  :)
  • Options
    Here we go.... Let's hope they have now got working pictures from Spain? !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Killie XI to face Charlton

Hemming, Sanders, Taylor, Mayo, Power, Polworth, McKenzie, F.Murray, Armstrong, Cameron, Lafferty
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Its just like using south Eastern trains....
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Hemming, Sanders, Taylor, Mayo, Power, Polworth, McKenzie, F.Murray, Armstrong, Cameron, Lafferty
    A seasoned pro.
  • Options
    Now nothing whatsoever on the page.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

A seasoned pro.
    Source?
  • Options
    Now a logo with a countdown clock that keeps freezing.
    Thank goodness the game has been delayed, they have a chance to fix it.
  • Options
    Every time you refresh the clock counts down the same ten seconds and freezes on 9.53
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    same here. frustrating !!! Maybe they should delay kick off until this is now sorted !!
    Mind freezes from 10.06 down to 9.56 then goes back to 10.06

• Options
    At least we are seeing the same. Hopefully will be sorted.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    seth plum said:
    same here. frustrating !!! Maybe they should delay kick off until this is now sorted !!
    Mind freezes from 10.06 down to 9.56 then goes back to 10.06

Same here tho' 10.53 to 9.53
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this is now pissing me off big time. They had all morning to sort this out and it is.....
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Stay chilled everyone, its only a friendly remember!  B)
  • Options
    I just had to logout and then back in to restart the whole thing.
  • Options
    Gone back in via the main site and the countdown clock is at 4 mins and something.
  • Options
    I am going to log out and completely
     come back in again to see if it makes any difference 
  • Options
    just to be sure, when you re register and get an email that has a link to set up your new password, does the shoddy looking email come from the email address admin@othermedia? 
  • Options
    Good to get the bugs ironed out with the new set up, before the season starts!
  • Options
    At our literal expense.
  • Options
    Now got some bloke saying we can watch all the action from half an hour ago!
  • Options
    I have come back in and went from main site as per seth plum. What worries me I am "not logged in yet". When i logged in before, it gives no other options other that "Welcome to your account"