Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton TV - Barnsley game available in the UK and Ireland?

Comments

• just to be sure, when you re register and get an email that has a link to set up your new password, does the shoddy looking email come from the email address admin@othermedia? 
    I recommend just go to the new Charlton home page, then click n the login/register icon top right corner and register your new account.
  • edited July 2022
    I’m watching now. Apparently the Med is very very freezing - wimps - they should try the Atlantic!

Sound just about OK on this clip but v quiet otherwise.
  • Ad on cafc Facebook say live stream on bein tv got to register though might be dodgy 
  • Now it is a still picture.
  • At last something to see.
  • Good to hear Tel's dulcet tones once again. 
  • so i guess this 7 quid for the month you have to pay every month as its automatically renewed 

unless you can opt out? 
  • edited July 2022
    so i guess this 7 quid for the month you have to pay every month as its automatically renewed 

unless you can opt out? 
    Yeah you should be able to turn off the auto-renewal - Just cant see where though
  • I paid an annual thingy and haven't paid any extra and i have pictures 
  • Good to hear Tel's dulcet tones once again. 
    Is volume OK? I have all settings on max but struggling to hear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like they need to crack on so we can get to the airport to get back 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Major factor I dont like is the small viewing window... On the old website, you could change the size depending on the size of your Browser (without going into the full screen mode)

Meant that I could watch the game, and do other jobs as well on the computer.

Still can with the current setup, just be nice if the window size could be increased.
  • I got nadda. Just the black screen. Says ‘live’ in the bottom left corner but nothing on screen 
  • Sounds like Tel is doing the commentary with Percy Thrower!!! 🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
  • I got this e-mail telling me my existing subscription covers pre-season, when I go to watch, guess what...

Piss ups and breweries spring to mind. 

• I like being able to watch replays. If you are going out, it is good to be able to watch as if it is live.
    Mate
    Ive just registered for the monthly renewal which I was gonna cancel after the PSFs but if they will show full replays of league matches then I’ll keep it as I can’t get to the valley very often these days. 
    How long after the game do they usually show the replay?
  • just to be sure, when you re register and get an email that has a link to set up your new password, does the shoddy looking email come from the email address admin@othermedia? 
    yes
  • the positive, the stream worked well.
  • I agree.
    After the usual anxiety somehow managed to get it, and it was not only fine, but very welcome.
    Personally I have missed the football a lot.
  • Does anyone know if the ability to just listen to the comms is still viable via the new site?
    @Ollywozere ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Finally managed to pay for the season, coms team told me to ignore the log in button and just pay, and it worked.  
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    I like being able to watch replays. If you are going out, it is good to be able to watch as if it is live.
    Mate
    Ive just registered for the monthly renewal which I was gonna cancel after the PSFs but if they will show full replays of league matches then I’ll keep it as I can’t get to the valley very often these days. 
    Reposting in the hope someone knows the answer?
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    I like being able to watch replays. If you are going out, it is good to be able to watch as if it is live.
    Mate
    A Saturday match (full coverage) would normally be up on Monday or Tuesday.

• Taxi_Lad said:
    Mate
    A Saturday match (full coverage) would normally be up on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers for that 👍🏻
  • Really pissed off yesterday,had to go out at 12.30,so knew I would miss maybe 15 minutes.Then the delays,so I am now down to second half minus 15 minutes,sat there watching the "live stream" notice nothing happening until I gave up at 12.15,pressed exit and lo and behold the match came on,probably my fault somewhere but thought this was a shambles,dont see where the the new"improved" comes in.
  • sorry meant 11.30
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    I guess that means we won’t have a feed for our first game of the season? 
  • I thought only midweek away matches could be streamed by the away club, Saturday matches have not been available except to overseas fans.