Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV - Barnsley game available in the UK and Ireland?

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    So what are the panel saying about our transfer deadline day dealings, and the new striker we brought in...
  • Options
    Was that Korean fan called Kum  Ming gee 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Slightly confused about this one. The club twitter feed says the game's available worldwide, but it's a Saturday 3pm one, so how can that be? When I checked earlier, the next pass I could buy was for the Colchester game, but another reply on twitter says they've been able to buy a pass for it. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    As it’s international weekend I think it’s available to the UK as well
  • Options
    Think it's a cock up......Unusual I know!!
  • Options
    Please explain why an International break weekend is different to normal…. I can’t see it….. ?
  • Options
    OK I take it back.  Guess I'm so used to the club making cock ups.  Doesn't make sense to me though. Why is an international weekend different to any other weekend??
  • Options
    Thanks @clive
  • Options
    Fortunately I’ll be washing my hair Saturday afternoon rather than watch us lose to Barnsley - we can’t expect to compete with clubs like that 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK I take it back.  Guess I'm so used to the club making cock ups.  Doesn't make sense to me though. Why is an international weekend different to any other weekend??
    I’m guessing this exposes the thinking behind it - it’s not about making sure people attend games below the Premier, it’s really to make sure we can’t watch anything else. 
  • Options
    I’m actually going to this match because my vpn jet has broke down so can’t fly to my Villa to watch this one. Plus it’s only down the road for me.