Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV - Barnsley game available in the UK and Ireland?

Comments

• Options
    Whoever edited the match highlights needs their arse kicked…..no reflection whatsoever of how the game actually went….the exact opposite if anything.
    Any neutral who didn’t know otherwise would have seen it as a pretty routine win.
    Made it look for all the world like Chef Wendy were the better side.
    WTF!!! 😖
  • Options
    Unsubscribed. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Dazzler21 said:
    Unsubscribed. 
    Surprised you were signed up, you use the same IPTV as me so get all the games for free 
    I was subscribed for the audio commentary for when out and about when games are on and for the behind closed doors (pay wall) content. 

Also on occasion I liked to pay for the real thing still... I know it's weird.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I pay the £7 a month so get the audio but have paid the £10 but have no picture??

Edit logged off and logged back on. 
  • Options
    Is it just me, or is the picture smaller than it was last season? I can't get it to go the full height of my screen.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Is it just me, or is the picture smaller than it was last season? I can't get it to go the full height of my screen.
    Cost cutting on pixels!

(No I'm not seeing any differences on my end)
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    aliwibble said:
    You should have the option to make it full screen from one of the icons at the bottom of the video?

ALT-ENTER should help make it full screen mode, if your on a PC that is
  • Options
    Yeah, but if full screen I can't Match thread at the same time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    You obviously forgot that you moved your sofa back 2 feet in the summer  ;)
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yeah, but if full screen I can't Match thread at the same time.
    Yeah unfortunately you've got no choice but to have that postage stamp of a window.

Its my one bug bear with the new CharltonTV as the previous version allowed you to adjust the game window so it could be viewed similar to YouTube's cinema mode which changed depending how big you needed it.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    You obviously forgot that you moved your sofa back 2 feet in the summer  ;)
    Wouldn't make any difference, cos I'm watching it on my laptop on my lap :)
  • Options
    More good play from Stockley. Red card is harsh. 
  • Options
    Good pen. Stockley’s season starts here. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Minto's shouting down the phone at Leaburn and Nelse & Curbs are just sitting there cringing with the pain in their ear'oles.
  • Options
    See TS and RS behind Carl in his "interview"
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    See TS and RS behind Carl in his "interview"
    Was she wearing thigh high silver boots???
  • Options
    Some not so happy bunnies on Twitter that aren’t able to watch the full match replay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Funnily enough I went to the Valley on Tuesday, was bored yesterday evening so watched the whole match again.
    Don’t know where that positions me, but that’s what happened.
    My conclusion is that live is better than the TV.
  • Options
    I like watching the full match replay for the pre-match, half-time and full time punditry, also often helps in clearing up refereeing decisions, like the hand ball.
  • Options
    I like watching the full match replay for the pre-match, half-time and full time punditry, also often helps in clearing up refereeing decisions, like the hand ball.
    Be nice if the HT and FT analysis was added to the pre-match show that gets uploaded to YouTube
  • Options
    I agree that season ticket holders should get access to extended highlights - 10 minutes, not the measly 2 minutes freebie stuff.  Also, the half and full time analysis. I've only ever watched the Wembley games and that semi against Doncaster in full, so wouldn't be much bothered about full games after watching live.

But the stream and replays do no justice to Clare's goal.  I'm so glad I was there to see and hear how sweetly he hit that.  And the noise from the crowd was something else.
  • Options
    I rewatched the studio segments of the Derby game for this reason, to clear up incidents and get the panel's analysis, it would have to be a REALLY important game to make me watch the whole thing again in real time
  • Options
    I am not a fan of any punditry, but it looks as if it won’t stop.
    Streams of U21 games start just before play, stop at half time, and resume for the second half, and stop at the end.
    I find that quite good, although I may well be in a minority on this.
    Punditry seems to be about saying the same thing over and over again, would be better with different words, or more poetic phrases or expressions.
    Or even something a bit diverting like the talkers inserting James Bond film references, or Shakespearean quotes, or types of food. Anything except the dreary drone on repeat.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I am not a fan of any punditry, but it looks as if it won’t stop.
    Streams of U21 games start just before play, stop at half time, and resume for the second half, and stop at the end.
    I find that quite good, although I may well be in a minority on this.
    Punditry seems to be about saying the same thing over and over again, would be better with different words, or more poetic phrases or expressions.
    Or even something a bit diverting like the talkers inserting James Bond film references, or Shakespearean quotes, or types of food. Anything except the dreary drone on repeat.
    I’ll have a word with Browny, see if I can’t get a few Blackadder quotes chucked in on Saturday 😳