Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient vs Charlton | Papa John's Trophy | Tuesday 9th November 2021, 7pm | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    Chin looks a good prospect.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not BARKER is it 
    ?
    Soz I thought maybe Charlie was playing 
  • Options
    Out on loan.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Impressed with our keeper, shown some nice and tidy touches.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Id go and watch Charlton at Wembley if it was the final of any competition, no matter how small or muggy. Bonkers if you wouldn't.
    Disagree - be like having a bath with your socks on - when i go to Wembley with Charlton, i want it to be for a proper cup or a play off with a full house, not some half arsed, half empty crap - Wembley is a soulless shit place only made special by special occassions or England matches and most of them are against shit teams that i wouldn't go to if i had a free ticket. Nothing bonkers about that.  
    Id argue that the final between Sunderland and Portsmouth was far from soulless. I'd imagine we would take similar numbers.
    the competition is an embarrassment and just a vehicle for prem teams to give their u21's game time against senior players - its an insult and not for me 
  • Options
    I think the majority saying they wouldn’t go if we reached the final, actually would go. 
    what a proud day out that would be if we got palace's under 21's in the final