Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans wetting themselves over their FA Cup draw vs Millwall

Comments

• Options
    'behind closed doors' ;)

• Options
    Quote from their forum :- 

Home stands will be full of Palace, always is

😂😂

I am sure @MillwallFan and @Big_Bad_World can enlighten us 
  • Options

😂😂

Didn’t see that bit, which is deluded.
  • Options

😂😂

Didn’t see that bit, which is deluded.
    I am sure their thread on this will warm up nicely 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'The Home stands will be full of Palace. Always is.'

Deluded - they never even sold their normal allocation in the past
  • Options
    I imagine without even clicking the link the  threads on here would be very similar in the build up to our inevitable capitulations to Millwall.

As much as we might not like to admit it I think we're very similar clubs in terms of outlook and make up of fanbase to Palace ie a family club with a range of support across a spectrum from stone island clad Herberts to suburban middle class mummy's boys and all inbetween.

Aside from all the gimmicks and south London nonsense of course... although our rock star aspiring  owner is trying to bridge that cultural divide at an alarming rate of knots it would appear! :-)
    Who are you calling a suburban middle-class mummy's boy, you little 'erbert.

;) 
  • Options
    I imagine without even clicking the link the  threads on here would be very similar in the build up to our inevitable capitulations to Millwall.

As much as we might not like to admit it I think we're very similar clubs in terms of outlook and make up of fanbase to Palace ie a family club with a range of support across a spectrum from stone island clad Herberts to suburban middle class mummy's boys and all inbetween.

Aside from all the gimmicks and south London nonsense of course... although our rock star aspiring  owner is trying to bridge that cultural divide at an alarming rate of knots it would appear! :-)
    I'd have a look if I were you mate. No Charlton fan would be trying to claim we'd be in the home end at the den for a start. Some of the comments look as though it's West Ham who drew Millwall, not Palace.

• Options
    Croydon said:

I'd have a look if I were you mate. No Charlton fan would be trying to claim we'd be in the home end at the den for a start. Some of the comments look as though it's West Ham who drew Millwall, not Palace.

Ha ha fair enough mate will do.
  • Options
    The millwall comment.... we are looking forward to the ultras visiting laughing emoji, made me smile
  • Options
    The spanners must be disappointed only getting their semifinal in the FA Cup.
  • Options
    Let them fight it out over the next few weeks. I’m happy with Norwich at home. 
  • Options
    Would be the perfect day to drop a Neutron bomb on the Den.
    That kind of blast radius fucks us over too. Just a dirty conventional imo 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace ultras hire 500 retired Ghurkas for the day from G4S.

@Big_Bad_World spends the day quaffing the finest in his private box.

@MillwallFan spends the day glued to Charltonlife.

Real 'wall spend the day watching the antics of the black clad ones.
  • Options
    Some years ago I can remember the QPR forums buzzing with what they were going to do to Millwall.  I can remember an eminent journalist putting up that it was the equivalent of Thora Herd offering out the Khmer Rouge….. 

Lets update that to Roy Cropper offering out ISIS…… 

An F Troop and Bushwackers…. Christ seriously certainly even youngest members F Troop would all be state pension age by now. 
  • Options
    Latest odds:

Spanners 1/50
    Nigels 25/1
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Latest odds:

Spanners 1/50
    Nigels 25/1
    Are these the rucking odds Bob.

1 x spanner takes on 50 x Nigels
    25 x Nigels take on 1 x spanner
  • Options
    Some years ago I can remember the QPR forums buzzing with what they were going to do to Millwall.  I can remember an eminent journalist putting up that it was the equivalent of Thora Herd offering out the Khmer Rouge….. 

Lets update that to Roy Cropper offering out ISIS…… 

An F Troop and Bushwackers…. Christ seriously certainly even youngest members F Troop would all be state pension age by now. 
    With an honourable mention to the Halfway Liners as well
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Latest odds:

Spanners 1/50
    Nigels 25/1

25 x Nigels take on 1 x spanner
    It's basically who wins (takes the least casualties) should it kick off (what do I mean 'should it'??).

But your numbers are likely realistic!
  • Options
    What about Nige upon Nige? Just in case Millwall bottle it from the black clad Ultras.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Latest odds:

Spanners 1/50
    Nigels 25/1

250 x Nigels take on 1 x spanner and lose
    Edited it for you