Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton photographer with cerebral palsy verbally abused

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    cfgs said:
    An unrelated story but after 28 years in the fire service I got to help with an arrest last night. We took a wpc in our pump to catch someone she was after.  In my head the theme from The Sweeney was on a loop, shame I wasn't allowed to taser him.
    You wouldn't even allowed to squirt water from the hose at em in the UK mate
    We're not. If we did,hit them in their little faces and removed their eyeballs then we would be in a whole heap of shit. Even if we got them wet we'd have some explaining to do. I did it 'accidently' one bonfire night a few years ago,i was putting out a rather large bonfire that the little cherubs had lit in a play park and they were throwing fireworks at us. They threw an extremely large aeriel bomb into the fire right in front of me,it promptly exploded,luckily i had my helmet visor down. They found it hilarious. A 45mm jet in their general direction stopped them laughing,they all got a fucking good soaking. I got a bollocking but it was worth it.
    Most kids know they have the upper hand now so it must have been a bit of a shock when the 'accident' happened. I hope they didn't get too wet ...😁
    Drowned little street rats and their bangers got soggy as well. They threatened to call the police but funnily enough thought better of it. It was bloody freezing that night so they didnt hang around🥶😉
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    AndyG said:
    That's the whole point though isnt it. We all think kids dont give a fuck but why is that ? My own thoughts are that they know that nothing will happen as a consequence of their actions. Can u imagine kids 20 years ago even contemplating behaving like this in public ? There is a lack of morality in so many of this generation that they could even remotely think shit like this is acceptable 
    Please, can we stop with the “this generation” crap. I can certainly imagine this happening in the 70’s. Kids abusing people with mental or physical disabilities isn’t new and it isn’t restricted to kids. 

Blaming the younger generation is just a way of avoiding blaming our generations for allowing this to happen. After all it’s our generations that raised these kids and their parents. 
    Comments like that on social media where people say “these days” when commenting on crime is really annoying. Yes, crimes are horrible but they are not a new thing. Some people don’t know about history it seems..
    Weren't no cyber crime in my day. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    SamB09 said:
    AndyG said:
    That's the whole point though isnt it. We all think kids dont give a fuck but why is that ? My own thoughts are that they know that nothing will happen as a consequence of their actions. Can u imagine kids 20 years ago even contemplating behaving like this in public ? There is a lack of morality in so many of this generation that they could even remotely think shit like this is acceptable 
    Please, can we stop with the “this generation” crap. I can certainly imagine this happening in the 70’s. Kids abusing people with mental or physical disabilities isn’t new and it isn’t restricted to kids. 

Blaming the younger generation is just a way of avoiding blaming our generations for allowing this to happen. After all it’s our generations that raised these kids and their parents. 
    Comments like that on social media where people say “these days” when commenting on crime is really annoying. Yes, crimes are horrible but they are not a new thing. Some people don’t know about history it seems..
    Weren't no cyber crime in my day. 
    👏