Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Covid guidelines for upcoming games

Comments

• Options
    the blame levels in england atm are ridic - people living a normal life are seen as lepers - i am double jabbed and test daily/multiple times a day due to work. 

i went to the darts at ally pally knowing full well there is a chance i could get covid but it was a risk i was prepared to take. 

will be doing the same tomorrow. 

• Options
    Did you confirm your ID with photo ?
  • Options
    I’m another one with a Covid pass only lasting two days. Phone number correct 
    Did you confirm your ID with photo ? I missed that first time round and only got 2 days
  • Options
    Have just downloaded my pass and printed it off. Will take a lateral flow, as will my 14 year old before we leave tomorrow and obviously only head off if both negative. Have felt the virus’ force this year and while perhaps in a pretty protected state myself (certainly compared to same time last year with antibodies and now triple vaccinated) I wouldn’t want to risk unknowingly passing it on to any other human being. 

I don’t follow the Facebook group referred to earlier, but if they are staying away by way of protest to protective measures the club are responsibly adopting, then frankly good to see them stay away until safer times for everyone return.
  • Options
    Fully respect people staying away until safer times, I will be going, but respect to those people.

Usually go into crossbars pre game, I will not tomorrow, Self employed and cannot risk catching covid without pay.
  • Options
    Taking a couple of friends tomorrow, both are double jabbed but don’t think they have the NHS app, 

can they do a LFT and use the text/email or do you have to do it through the NHS app? 
  • Options
    Taking a couple of friends tomorrow, both are double jabbed but don’t think they have the NHS app, 

can they do a LFT and use the text/email or do you have to do it through the NHS app? 
    A valid text or email confirmation from NHS Test and Trace can also be used as proof that you have completed a negative PCR test or negative rapid lateral flow test within the past 48 hours. You can only use tests from NHS Test and Trace, and not privately provided tests.
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your-coronavirus-covid-19-status-to-work-at-venues-or-events-operating-covid-19-status-checks
  • Options
    clive said:

A valid text or email confirmation from NHS Test and Trace can also be used as proof that you have completed a negative PCR test or negative rapid lateral flow test within the past 48 hours. You can only use tests from NHS Test and Trace, and not privately provided tests.
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your-coronavirus-covid-19-status-to-work-at-venues-or-events-operating-covid-19-status-checks
    Cheers Clive 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Given the Covid numbers in Greenwich at the moment I’m giving going to football a miss. 

Sensible view to take. With UK daily infections rising to circa 200,000 (and deaths creeping up to 500 per day) the last thing people should be doing is congregating in crowds of 15,000-20,000 where - despite the clubs statement - there may not be effective policing of how distanced people are or who is/isn't wearing a mask.

I tested positive on December 16th and its wiped me out. Although the worst is over I'm exhausted most days. Did a LFT yesterday and it was negative. Do I believe that? Not really...this stuff is still lurking there.

None of this is the clubs fault. Its the governments.
  • Options
    cblock said:
    Fully respect people staying away until safer times, I will be going, but respect to those people.

Usually go into crossbars pre game, I will not tomorrow, Self employed and cannot risk catching covid without pay.
    It was your round next....hmmm... thanks as it was your turn baby sitting too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    Given the Covid numbers in Greenwich at the moment I’m giving going to football a miss. 

Sensible view to take. With UK daily infections rising to circa 200,000 (and deaths creeping up to 500 per day) the last thing people should be doing is congregating in crowds of 15,000-20,000 where - despite the clubs statement - there may not be effective policing of how distanced people are or who is/isn't wearing a mask.

I tested positive on December 16th and its wiped me out. Although the worst is over I'm exhausted most days. Did a LFT yesterday and it was negative. Do I believe that? Not really...this stuff is still lurking there.

500 a day? 
  • Options
    iainment said:

The average deaths by Covid this week was 110.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    iainment said:

Average daily deaths by Covid is 110.
    I think you're looking at (was it) yesterday's figure which was for something like 4 days, as previous days were not reported.
    Death figures are relatively unchanged for months.
  • Options
    I might be missing the info but can’t see if under 18’s need any proof of vaccination or lateral flow test. I don’t think they need anything but want to be sure.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    I might be missing the info but can’t see if under 18’s need any proof of vaccination or lateral flow test. I don’t think they need anything but want to be sure.
    Don’t think so mate.
  • Options
     Supporters under the age of 18 are exempt and do not have to present certification.”
  • Options
    “ Supporters under the age of 18 are exempt and do not have to present certification.”
    Thanks.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    So did anyone have to show anything? No one in the queue I was in to get in had to 
  • Options
    Lower NW we all had to show our passes at 14:55. Seemed very efficient, actually less queues than normal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So did anyone have to show anything? No one in the queue I was in to get in had to 
    Yes,
    well there was a guy with his hands in pockets looking like he was meant to be looking for something so showed him ours. 

Minimal mask wearing on the concourse. 

West lower agency staff waiting for payment whilst the crowd are leaving blocking the concourse not keeping out the way with their masks on their chins was not a smart move however.
  • Options
    Yes in North Lower although it could've been any QR code I showed 
  • Options
    A young lad in a pink Hi-Vis  took less than a second to look at my pass. 
  • Options
    Had to show it when I went into Bartrams but nothing when we went into the ground - west upper.
  • Options
    Had to show it when I went into Bartrams but nothing when we went into the ground - west upper.
  • Options
    Didn’t get asked going into the East.
  • Options
    None of these restrictions are going to be effective until they can scan the QR codes and associate them with a real person. Just  looking at them isn’t any good - too easy to copy.  
  • Options
    Truly ridiculous. I got to the north upper turnstiles at 2.30 and was surrounded by a load of teenagers.
    A young female steward kept shouting out that under 18s had to show her a paper pass. None of them did this. Indeed no one was checked going through the turnstiles even though I had my phone ready to show. 
  • Options
    She was wrong, the club clearly said in advance U18s exempt 
  • Options
    She was wrong, the club clearly said in advance U18s exempt 
    I think its also Government advice that you cannot ask for under 18s to show anything as it would open up a right can of worms if they did