Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Covid guidelines for upcoming games

124»

Comments

• Options
    West Lower checked my NHS Pass and cross referenced my name with my season ticket card. Then found a decent view spot with f all people around us which was well away from our regular highly congested seating area. Avoided the concourses and refreshments. Had assumed our entry experience was consistent with other stands, but clearly not. Food for thought ahead of the next games…
  • Options
    I had mine checked as the queue for the Curbs Stand was small when I entered 
  • Options
    I'm not planning on attending, but wonder if a COVID pass will be required for Tuesdays game.

Cant see any of this Government Legislation being applicable, even if it was an indoor event

The legislation states that anyone attending unseated indoor events with 500 or more attendees, unseated outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees and any event with 10,000 or more attendees, must present an NHS COVID pass
  • Options
    They was doing the checks randomly on the family stand entrance…
  • Options
    I just got pinged on nhs app as being in proximity to someone who has tested positive on the 1st - I drove to game and went straight to ground - east stand block h hope whoever it was makes a speedy recovery
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I just got pinged on nhs app as being in proximity to someone who has tested positive on the 1st - I drove to game and went straight to ground - east stand block h hope whoever it was makes a speedy recovery
    If they tested positive yesterday, it doesn't sound like you "caught it" yesterday as you don't test positive for 3/4 days usually.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    If they tested positive yesterday, it doesn't sound like you "caught it" yesterday as you don't test positive for 3/4 days usually.
    The nhs ping Said “ The app has detected
    that you have been near
    someone who tested
    positive for coronavirus
    (COVID-19)
    Close contact happened on 1
    January 2022”

it’s all proximity based on the appso who knows 
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    that you have been near
    someone who tested
    positive for coronavirus
    (COVID-19)
    January 2022”

Computer says....
  • Options
    Due to the smaller crowd expected, supporters will not need to present COVID certification upon entry at Tuesday evening's game. However, supporters are still asked to wear masks while moving around indoor areas of the stadium.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61d41d6ba0975/papa-johns-trophy-preview-charlton-v-mk-dons
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    that you have been near
    someone who tested
    positive for coronavirus
    (COVID-19)
    January 2022”

That's annoying, what are the rules now for you? 

Presumably it was someone you were sitting near, as you have to be near the person for a period of time, longer than just if you were near them in the toilets or concourse?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pink vested staff asked to see our passes as we approached the Curbside turnstiles, no problems at all
    Mask wearing on concourse was patchy, avoiding dense crowds was easy.
    No single measure is going to fix anything on its own.  Sensible observance of the longest established measures: hands, face, space plus passes to access popularly attended occasions, will keep some sort of brake on transmission, while disrupting no adults of any age.  It's still mostly about not being an arsehole.  
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    that you have been near
    someone who tested
    positive for coronavirus
    (COVID-19)
    January 2022”

Presumably it was someone you were sitting near, as you have to be near the person for a period of time, longer than just if you were near them in the toilets or concourse?
    App asked if I had been vaccinated and any symptoms - had none so not to isolate and just  test if any symptoms pop up after.

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    that you have been near
    someone who tested
    positive for coronavirus
    (COVID-19)
    January 2022”

App asked if I had been vaccinated and any symptoms - had none so not to isolate and just  test if any symptoms pop up after.

That's good, so it's now a warning rather than automatic isolation