Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Out of the 92

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
How many Grounds you done

Only 18 for me but many of them 2 or 3 times

Comments

• Options
    60 or 70 - but only if you count teams rather than grounds (i.e. been to Sunderland, but Roker and not the SOL)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I've done 69 in total - 7 of which the teams have since moved to another stadium, and 9 of which I've been to more than one stadium (Roker Park and Stadium of Light etc)
  • Options
    I'm up to 40 something with Charlton plus a few more without.
  • Options
    About 65, but like Off_it, a lot were old grounds, like Ayresome. And some "no longer with us" like Cambridge.
  • Options
  • Options
    About 60 odd i would say
  • Options

Other than the Valley, what has been your favourite ground to date?

Mine would be the current Old Trafford. Just in terms of size. Crowd could do with a bit more voice at times, but the stadium is very impressive.

Also like Nottingham Forest's City Ground.
  • Options
    51 including Old Wembley. Some old and new grounds included in that.
  • Options
    29 for me.

Old Trafford is shite. Theres barely room to stand, let alone sit. Emirates is the most comfortable ground around.
  • Options
    Very few for me (less than 10). Got into supporting Charlton through family pressure (!) and have now been a season ticket holder at the Valley for a number of seasons. Try to get to a couple of away games a year but find it difficult - have two young children and a hubby who's a shift worker (he finds it hard enough getting the home games off!). And as my mum is my childcare provider I feel like I'm taking the p*** too much if I ask her to have the children w/ends too.

Favourites? Old Trafford, without a doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    around 80 for me. Two of those yet to do, Scunthorpe and Blackpool, I'm gonna miss as I'm in Oz when we are due to play them in February. I'm gonna pray that they are both postponed due to inclement weather or floodlight failure. If anyone wants to sabatage the floodlights on the day please feel free to do so !!
  • Options
    about 55 although it keeps changing as clubs go out the league and teams move.
  • Options
    One more than 1905. (even if I am wasting my breath coz he's away in Norway)
  • Options
    about 60-65
  • Options
    35 for me some old grounds like roke and plough lane,
    exeter and oxford ,do they count
  • Options
    I've done 105, but am still about 13 short of the 92 Club (work that one out!)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]around 80 for me. Two of those yet to do, Scunthorpe and Blackpool, I'm gonna miss as I'm in Oz when we are due to play them in February. I'm gonna pray that they are both postponed due to inclement weather or floodlight failure. If anyone wants to sabatage the floodlights on the day please feel free to do so !![/quote]

Booking a bloody holiday mid season Large what the hell was you thinking. OUTRAGEOUS.
  • Options
    top tip:

Using facebook iMap application, add all your away trips including date etc, only add football grounds though, then compare with mates - they don't do a league grounds I have visited application yet.

:)
  • Options
    Bloomin 'eck - I've done more than our Henry. 56!
  • Options
    63 with a few new one this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bout 70.done a few in the confrence
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    57, with 8 'new' ones to come this season
  • Options
    About 66 current league clubs i think, with a few newbies this season :-)
  • Options
    70 current league clubs for me. a possible 5 more this season.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited September 2007
    Bump this then

gonna try and remember how many i done
  • Options
    About 60, I have to say the best Ive been to in terms of atmosphere are Newcastle,the old Derby ground,Pompey and the Valley of course.
  • Options
    68 out of the current 92 league clubs. 81 different grounds.

Also Ex League clubs: Wimbledon: Plough Lane and Selhurst Park
    Maidstone United: Watling Street
    Oxford United: Manor Ground
    Cambridge United: Abbey Stadium

Trips this season planned to KC Stadium Hull, Scunthorpe and Blackpool
  • Options
    66, plus Cambridge, Exeter & Oxford. 5 more this season.
  • Options
    24 Different grounds for me, plus a few more non league grounds both playing and watching. But then I am only 21 so not really had that long to get many under my belt!