Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Out of the 92

Comments

• Options
    about 18
  • Options
    72 out of the current 92.
    Plus of the above I've been to an extra 9 as they have new grounds and been to both.
    Plus 5 who are non league.
    Plus 3 foreign grounds.

Overall 89 seperate grounds.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I've seen Charlton play at 84 of the current 92 clubs - the exceptions being Accrington, Aldershot, Hartlepool, Darlington, Rochdale, Cheltenham, Macclesfield and Morecambe. However, I have seen a game at Aldershot.

Not keen to complete the set unless we play these clubs in cup or friendly matches!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I've seen Charlton play at 86 of the current 92 clubs - the exceptions being Hartlepool, Darlington, Rochdale, Cheltenham, Macclesfield and Morecambe.

Not keen to complete the set unless we play these clubs in cup or friendly matches!

Nor me, which is why I've been stuck on 82 for a while.
  • Options
    Without working it out approx 60 - not all part of "the 92" though.
    That's with either Charlton, Maidstone,Rangers or England.

Best for atmosphere at club level = Fratton Park, St Andrews, Maine Road, New Den (sorry but its true, got dragged along for them v Fencevaros(sp))
    Biggest Disapointment for atmosphere= OT, Anfield, Ibrox,Highbury

Best for atmosphere at International = Maskimir (Croatia) & Parken (Denmark)
    Biggest disapointment at International = Millenium Stadium, Amsterdam Arena, New Wembley
  • Options
    Biggest disappointment?...... how about losing 3-0 at Aldershot and 3-0 at Halifax, lol

But we did win 2-0 at Rochdale. And 3-0 at Mansfield Town.

Best atmosphere at an international?.......... at San Paulo stadium, Napoli, seeing England come from behind to beat Cameroon in the Italia 90 World Cup quarterfinals.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Started to think about this the other day. Know this thread is old but was one of first results in a search.

Done 37 of the 92 but should reach 40 odd by the end of the season (Notts County, Daggers, Rochdale and one or two others). Seen Charlton at maybe 25/26, although have seen us play at a couple of grounds which are no longer there.

Hoping Barnet and Stockport stay up as will lose them aswell as Brighton come the end of the season.
  • Options
    Only Rochdale,Dag and Redbridge,Lincoln,Doncaster,Burton A,Morecambe,Rotherham and Stevenage not seen a match at. 84 in total out of 92 at present ,5 without seeing Charlton play.Total grounds attended over 200 and counting.
  • Options
    I'm on 50 of the current 92 clubs, although I've seen us at 2 different grounds for Arsenal, Man City, Reading, Coventry and Colchester. Can also add Luton of the conference onto that, and will add Dagenham and Bournemouth (plus maybe others) by the end of the season.

Also seen games at the old and new Wemb, Fir Park (Motherwell) in Scotland, and Anderlecht in Belgium.
  • Options
    30 in total, 23 out of the 92, not bad for 3 seasons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seen us play at 47 different league grounds, have also been outside of Port Vale (postoned late in day).
  • Options
    79 of the current 92.

Was hoping to get to Rochdale for no.80. Got halfway there. Won't get to the re-arranged midweek game.

Happy with Wimbledon, Luton or Wrexham returning to the 92 next season. But may lose Stockport & Barnet.
  • Options
    About 60 for me.

Notts County, Rochdale (hopefully), Walsall and Wigan (going with Hammers-loving mates once our season ends) to be added this season, Brighton and Barnet (along with possibly Stockport) to be lost it would seem.
  • Options
    48 at the moment in England, hopefully a fair few more by the end of the season.

Could really do with us getting relegated to League 2 to push my numbers up significantly.
  • Options
    79 out of the current 92..Rochdale will be number 80 if i ever get there!
    And over 100 including grounds like Highbury,Highfield Road,Roker Park etc
  • Options
    47 different grounds in england,notts being 48 been to countless grounds on numerous occassions, and im only 19, charlton loyall
  • Options
    66 for me with my 67th being Notts County, I like Priston am only 20, loyal :)
  • Options
    I've being going away on and off for 30 years and have done 72 current grounds mostly with Charlton . I lost Chesterfield this season . I was gutted Notts County was moved and Rochdale postponed .

From 80/81 I went up the Divisions with Charlton from the old Third to First and in 1985 my number got stuck at 65 .

Most seasons since then I have actually lost ground .Last season was the first for many years where I made some significant progress and did nine new grounds although Bristol Rovers , MK Dons and Colchester were retreads where I had visited the old stadium . I always wanted to get up to about 80 before I would start 'cranking' them for random games .

I too anticipate losing Barnet ,Brighton and Stockport this season and hope the Macclesfield and Morcombe slump and Luton and Wrexham get promoted.
  • Options
    45 currently, few more new ones planned this season.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About 70 ... with many of them being grounds no longer in existence
  • Options
    Hartlepool was no. 67 of current grounds for me with 52 of those with Charlton. Have been to lots more (eg The old Den) but thats my current total. Fav ground - I must admit I loved Stadium of Light, although a 3-1 win helped!

Interestingly out of the 52 I've visited with Charlton I've seen us win at 17 of them - wow that's a lot of miserable away days! Thank goodness for good company and good pubs!
  • Options
    84 out of the 92 current clubs. 81 out of the 92 current grounds.
  • Options
    Only a mere 24, however 25 if you include the game that never was at St James Park
  • Options
    56 of the 92 for me

84 grounds in total
  • Options

I've had a bit of momentum this year and have already done 5 new grounds Aldershot ( unlike the 92 club I do count friendlies ) , Notts County , Bury , Rochdale and Stevenage which brings me up to 74 Tomorrow I have to work in Bristol so I will attend Cheltenham's JPT match against Barnet , but I did lose 3 over the summer as predicted above , but I am pleased to say it was Lincoln rather than Barnet.

• Options
    edited November 2011

In July 2007 I wrote:

57, with 8 'new' ones to come this season

now i make it: 74 league grounds, 5 non league grounds

This includes places like the Baseball Ground, Ayresome Park and Roker Park

• Options

28 at the moment and a load more non league grounds. Was talking to a mate about this the other day but this gave me an excuse to count them all up.

• Options

I have visited 71 Clubs but another 9 grounds as they have moved and I have been to both!!

• Options

47 i make it