Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Out of the 92

Comments

• Options
    I wonder what is the most you have possibly been to out of the current 92 as aCharlton Fan. I.E which teams have we played away and all that. I reckon 70 is about as close to tops as you get.
  • Options
    how are people counting when there is a new ground, do you get 2 if you been to say both Readings??? or what???
  • Options
    whatever pleases you
  • Options
    Just worked out i'm on 65 now.

Next season could see a big boost !! :-(
  • Options
    now 75 of the 92 teams for me.
  • Options
    to date 71..........same as AFKA...........next season would enable me to do atleast another 10
  • Options
    A good while back I'd done the grounds of 82 different clubs where I'd seen Charlton play away, but I only count the different clubs..

Some of those clubs I've seen play on more than one ground, of course - and some are the old abandoned grounds but I've not been to the new grounds. Some clubs are no longer in the League.

I've been to a handful of lower league grounds also - but I only count the grounds where I've seen Charlton play their away fixtures.

I'll have to tot it all up again, I suppose - but no time at the mo.
  • Options
    Of course, like many on here - I've seen Charlton play their home games at 3 different grounds.

;o)
  • Options
    about 78,not including clubs who move
  • Options
    this thread could well go into train numbers............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good train,goes from haywards heath
  • Options
    Doncaster was my 120th. But probably only got aboout 75 out of the current 92

Still two 'new' grounds to do this season.
  • Options
    Including grounds abroad i'm on 57 at the moment... so in truth that's probably about 45 of the current 92 club grounds... nae bad for a kid
  • Options
    around 70
  • Options
    68 with Charlton some others without and a few non leagues with.
  • Options
    61 + oxford and cambridge also friendlys at UCD, Bray Wanderers, St Patricks Athletic, Hibs and Germinal Beershot
  • Options
    71 with a trip to Swansea to come.
  • Options
    I've done the 92 I set out to and a few more besides but you lose a lot of interest once you get to 92, I can assure you. The last ones are a nightmare. I got speaking to two Halifax fans in the White Swan pre a Barnsley home game a few years back who said they were down to visit the ground. "New ground?" I said, "no, we've done them all, standing sitting, night and day." They went to explain this meant that they had been to them all at least twice and some more than that. My next question was "does your missus mind?" The reply was "we're not married. Somehow, I guessed that.
  • Options
    TEN:
    Old Trafford X3, Highbury, Valley X?, Emerates, Ewood Park, Vicerage Road X2, Portman Road, White Hart Lane, Stamford Bridge and Anfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    48. Strangely though, I actually have never been to 3 other London grounds- Spurs, Brentford and Watford (is Watford London?).
  • Options
    Quite a few, never counted, but does Cambridge City count? The programme directions once sent quite a few of us there one year instead of United's ground
  • Options
    34 from what I can remember (by looking at all the current league tables)
  • Options
    I have an old school mate who did all 92 in one season.

A lot of logistical work done there.
  • Options
    According to Facebook I have done 72 grounds. Bordeaux and Utrecht being the furthest away and Harefield United and Bashley being the smallest. Not bad for a 26 year old.

Next on my list, Barnsley
  • Options
    20 for me. altough have not counted teams whio have had to grounds ala gunners leicester coventry etc, so would be a few more if i did that.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    55....Think there might be a few that are now non league too.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
  • Options
    72 with Burnley & Swansea to add this season.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    58 watching the addicks, some may be old grounds though.
    Wembley not included.
    and included Bristol Rovers at Bath