Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• Options
    This is the worse the back three have played since Jacko put them together.
  • Options
    Fucking useless….here is the problem when you get stuck in this division and you sign these journeyman players who haven’t or will never win anything in their lives…mentally weak and cannot bounce back from a setback. Might as well turn it off now as this bunch won’t come back from that
  • Options
    Hilarious.
    Barely won a header or challenge in the whole half.
    Getting what we deserve.
  • Options
    All please don't assume we aren't in a relegation battle. Stockley is out for a few more games and unlikely to hit the ground running when back from injury.
  • Options
    That. Was. Shit. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Oh look, it's the 6 monthly downing of tools from the squad. 

Bin every single one of these players and start again. 
    I don't agree with much you say but your bang on with this and it starts at the top...... 
  • Options
    2 dreadful mistakes from Henderson. Fuck watching the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’d start searching for a manager ready to come
    in during summer! 

Football has been atrocious the last month or two - players naff and no consistency! 

Leko very poor, and our game is extremely obvious
  • Options
    We're now heading back towards a relegation scrap - we're garbage.
  • Options
    this is down to our abysmal passing accuracy which has been bad all bloody season.
    this game over now.
  • Options
    did not expect this ... not good enough
  • Options
    Should never have sold Barry Endean :/
  • Options
    Absolute toilet
  • Options
    2 shots. Both off target. Wankers
  • Options
    Christ almighty Henderson, where the hell was he off to for that goal??? 
    There were about 5 Charlton players behind him before the ball hit the net. 
  • Options
    We need a goal in the first 10 minutes, show some character Charlton!!
  • Options
    Be glad when this season is over.
    Yeah  .   Why don't we ask them to play 
    'Glad all over'😁 after the final whistle at the last home game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shameful thus far 
  • Options
    The second is unfortunately a good reminder of Hendo's problem when he was here last time: he rarely comes for balls in the air because when he does, he's not good at it.

By no means all his fault. I was watching up to around the 30th, then had a meeting, and all of a sudden we're 2-0 down. What happened? We didn't look great in the final third but wow. We just look like a team that fell asleep.
  • Options
    Even the Adkins Charlton beat Crewe!
  • Options
    Keko can piss off what a shit footballer he is
  • Options
    To be 2-0 down is nothing short of horrific.

I can see some of the patterns of play that are quite impressive being let down by a bad pass or clumsy first touch. That would seem to suggest the coaching and the intelligence is not the problem, the talent, ability and application is.

Unfortunately with results like these, that’s the season over barring a massive overhaul in the January window.
  • Options
    Take Lee off….. a one trick pony who has been found out at this level
  • Options
    Browny having an absolute field day ripping this defending apart :lol:
  • Options
    I've booked a hotel and train to come up for the Wimbledon game.  I think I'll just have a nice weekend in the smoke instead and sit around in the pub on Sat afternoon.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    If anyone thinks we’re 3 or 4 players off a promotion winning team they need their heads testing.  We won’t go up next season with the likes of Gilbey, DJ, Leko, Lee & Gilbey etc.  they’re not good enough.  This Crewe team have won 4 in 24.  Adkins is long gone, no more, ‘oh but if Jackson was in charge from the off’.

I’d keep Dobson at this rate and probably Clare.  Overhaul the whole of the forward line 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!