Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Didn’t we all love these players for JJ’s first 10 games?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Leko is nowhere near the player some people paint him to be
    None of our players are near the player some people paint them to be. 

We overrate the squad so much.
    Bang on. 
  • Options
    Charlton, rebooting a teams season since 1912...
  • Options
    Some still hanging onto the Pizza Cup… that would be embarrassing. Really think at the end of this shit season more 10,000 would go to Wembley. 

Seeds of doubt around JJ will be sprouting soon…. Especially if we come out of the window as weak as we are today. 

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Leko is nowhere near the player some people paint him to be
    He's far more effective out wide. Often beats his man and gets a cross in but up front he's lightweight. 
  • Options
    Is there a worse team in L1 than us at present?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Can it get any worse second half, bloody hope not...ffs Charlton that bloody great big net at the end of the pitch, that's the net,,. ball to net=GOALS ok... great, get out there and bloody earn your salary, God I feel for those travelling fans at the mo.. B)
  • Options
    I have to say, when we are crap, it's good to listen to Brownie.
  • Options
    Lee for me flatters to deceive…makes hard things look easy and sImple things hard….how he hasn’t gone flying in for that ball across goal….don’t get me started with that back heel in the defensive 3rd of the pitch 
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is with these players that they have to drill the ball for a pass at 100 mile an hour? Show some composure lads, calm down and move the ball about without blasting it like a cannon ball.
  • Options
    Leko is not a centre forward.

Brown said before the game that we need to rough it up cos Crewe don’t like it. It’s completely the other way round. We controlled the first 20 mins then they made it a battle and we surrendered. 

This cycle of dominating but not scoring when on top is becoming a poison and it’s beginning to show it from the players reactions. It’s like they know. Dobson and Clare been decent again but the confidence must drain out of them when it gets to half hour and we still ain’t tested the keeper. 

BUY A FUCKING STRIKER
    Absolutely this
  • Options
    Second half back under way
  • Options
    At the same time as people saying this team isn't anywhere near what they are painted up to be, Jesus we don't half overreact at the same time....without an outlet we have no game plan whatsoever...that is clear to see!
  • Options
    How the actual fuck have we not made a sub at half time?
  • Options
    7-6 nailed on.

Put your house on it.
  • Options
    No way are we scoring 3.
    Doncaster were 3 up against Morecambe last month & ended up losing 4-3. 

Teams do it every week. Just need the balls to go for it. Shoot at every opportunity. Good dead balls

That rules us out ..
  • Options
    Has Jacko got it in him to read the riot act? They need some inspiration from somewhere. 

It’s no good saying they’re not good enough. They were good enough a month ago.
  • Options
    First attack...Washington tackles himself. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pictures emerge of Adkins talking tactics to JJ

Is it wrong of me to have no idea who these people are ?
  • Options
    Clare plays ball long to CW into the area, but he slips and they clear.
  • Options
    And I was going to post at half time how I thought we'd played ok & had been getting some decent crosses in and it would only be a matter of time.
  • Options
    I've paid three times to watch these bastards this season and three times they have lost (well it looks like where this is heading today). Starting to feel some empathy for season ticket holders.
    Can you let us know next time you buy the stream and i wont bother😉
  • Options
    Ref gives us a FK for a foul on Lee, a few yards outside the LH edge of their area.
  • Options
    I think I take better set pieces than Lee. 
  • Options
    Pile of dog poo.. although it's a bit harsh on dogs. All the early 'new' manager bounce has been well and truly deflated... Adkins must be pissing himself... some of these players need to hang there heads in shame
  • Options
    Pictures emerge of Adkins talking tactics to JJ

Is it wrong of me to have no idea who these people are ?
    Lord of the Rings film
  • Options
    Shouldve scored there
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!