Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Museum YouTube channel launched

124»

Comments

• Options
    The Peggy Fenner clip is wonderful - never seen that before. What a lovely lady . Well done the lads at the pub too.
  • Options
    We are now getting some games blocked over copyright issues with PL.
  • Options
    That's a shame but we expected something like that to happen. We've also had someone asking if we can put up Chelsea games!
  • Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    Latest additions to videos on the Museum Youtube channel include Movietone News 1946 Cup Final.( In the nearly 60 years I've supported Charlton I never heard of the dog on the pitch at Wembley.)
    There is also a Thames TV production from 1976 about the early life of Jimmy Seed. Enjoy.
  • Options
    I remember the Jimmy Seed one. I think it was a Drama that had a focus on whether having the Gas in the trenches finishes you as a player.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKnFyBtVooM0O2FPPh2u7bw

Link to the museum YouTube channel here.

Incredible work by @BobK as ever

We are really fortunate to have Bob and the other volunteers contributing so much to preserving and presenting the history of the club.

• Options
    If anyone has any skills and/or high grade kit around converting photographic negatives to digital (and has a LOT of time) we have a huge archive of Tom Morris's photos to convert.

Or if you have £50k going spare?

Having catalogued our ticket collection the next two projects are cataloguing our books and then our shirts. Any help welcome.