Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Fraser - pg 29 - Joins Hearts on loan for rest of season

Comments

• Options
    You can see why Ipswich readily let him go. Nowhere near good enough for their team
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    You can see why Ipswich readily let him go. Nowhere near good enough for their team
    Not really though. Not when it's very clear we have not seen him anywhere near his best yet.

Not that it hasn't been disappointing but judging him when he's had multiple health issues at once is harsh, especially given none of them point to him being particularly susceptible to injury. 
  • Options
    I wonder if we should, sadly, bookmark this comment ⬆️
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    We should be building the team around him, on paper he’s our best player. So that means 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 and getting him in his favoured position on the left of the midfield 3. If Garner gets his style right and Fraser in that position then he could easily get 20 goals contributions like he did for MK 
    Is he as good as Forster Caskey ? Time will tell .  I know they aren’t the same type of player but one can only assume that Dobson will be first choice in the holding position 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    NabySarr said:
    We should be building the team around him, on paper he’s our best player. So that means 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 and getting him in his favoured position on the left of the midfield 3. If Garner gets his style right and Fraser in that position then he could easily get 20 goals contributions like he did for MK 
    Is he as good as Forster Caskey ? Time will tell .  I know they aren’t the same type of player but one can only assume that Dobson will be first choice in the holding position 
    What JFC has over both Dobson and Fraser is versatility. In theory you could have an effective trio where Dobson sits deep as the shield, Fraser is designated as playmaker and JFC is the connection between the two who can support both/either as appropriate.

Where that leaves the likes of Gilbey and Morgan is still up for debate.
  • Options
    The one on the left was hanging around The Oak beforehand accepting drinks from strangers and not owning up to who he really was. Nice lad otherwise.
    I seem to meet a lot of those on match days... :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    thenewbie said:
    wmcf123 said:
    NabySarr said:
    What JFC has over both Dobson and Fraser is versatility. In theory you could have an effective trio where Dobson sits deep as the shield, Fraser is designated as playmaker and JFC is the connection between the two who can support both/either as appropriate.

Where that leaves the likes of Gilbey and Morgan is still up for debate.
    Where they should be, back up at best. Ideally move one or both on and bring in a first choice player so the other three have genuine competition for places.

This is where I stand on Gilbey and Morgan too , probably look to move them on and find another senior starting quality CM. Then develop the likes of Henry,Anderson and Adigun (if he stays) behind them.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Fraser and Lavelle 
    They look so young!

Mind you, everyone does these days. 
  • Options
    Fraser and Lavelle 
    The fella on the left looks like he can code.
    Nah, probably a masters in something like history 
  • Options
    I think Frazer is gonna feel like a new signing this season as we didn't get many chances to see him after he joined us and when we did he was always subbed of at 60ish 
  • Options
    Fraser and Lavelle 
    What's he like with big data?
  • Options
    I think Frazer is gonna feel like a new signing this season as we didn't get many chances to see him after he joined us and when we did he was always subbed of at 60ish 
    Replace “think” with “hope”. 
  • Options
    Lavelle does not look very tall, or is Fraser quite tall as well?
  • Options
    Fraser and Lavelle 
    Corpus Christi University Challenge
  • Options
    Fraser and Lavelle 
    Waste of time, no future in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Lavelle does not look very tall, or is Fraser quite tall as well?
    Fraser is about 6 foot tall according to that bastion of fact Wikipedia and Lavelle 6 foot  three so probably just a case of perspective.
  • Options
    It's a case of IT'S NOT FRASER!
    Let's just say it's a Charlton fan who is on CL.
    Oops. Well Lavelle is still taller than he looks in that picture then.

Signed

A short person
  • Options
    One of these is Fraser, the other is a lifer.

The joke started because Lavelle mistook the fan for the player at the Sponsors dinner and the players were joking about it on their WhatsApp group and then with the fan, all in a good way.

Fortunately for the fan, who does have a masters degree, he looks like his mum.
    MA in Doppelgängery? 
  • Options
    One of these is Fraser, the other is a lifer.

The joke started because Lavelle mistook the fan for the player at the Sponsors dinner and the players were joking about it on their WhatsApp group and then with the fan, all in a good way.

Fortunately for the fan, who does have a masters degree, he looks like his mum.
    Uncanny! Had me fooled.