Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Fraser - pg 29 - Joins Hearts on loan for rest of season

Comments

• Options
    I was at tynecastle last night and he was fucking awful, got a little cheer when his number went up
  • Options
    What kinda awful?

Anonymous or nothing could go right?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    What kinda awful?

seemed to get caught in possession every time he got the ball and when they had it they were strolling past him

was surprised he wasn’t pulled off at half time , offered absolutely nothing all night 
  • Options
    Is he under contact with us for next season?
  • Options
    Damn. We need him to do well up there.
  • Options
    If Gilbey, Lavelle, Macgullievry & Kirk can get interest from elsewhere - then Fraser must be a shoo’in come summer! 
  • Options
    If Gilbey, Lavelle, Macgullievry & Kirk can get interest from elsewhere - then Fraser must be a shoo’in come summer! 
    We had to mutually terminate Kirk’s contact! 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    I think you'll find it's not his fault and Hearts just aren't playing to his strengths ..... just like Charlton and Ipswich didn't. Not his fault.
    Was just about to make a similar comment but saw you have nailed it perfectly!
  • Options
    Gilbey and MacGillivray were out of contract. Kirk became out of contract when it was cancelled.

Only Lavelle was sold to another club, and I imagine his wages were much lower than Fraser's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:
    What kinda awful?

seemed to get caught in possession every time he got the ball and when they had it they were strolling past him

was surprised he wasn’t pulled off at half time , offered absolutely nothing all night 

They only get a quarter of Orange at Hearts 🙄

Thanks Dave for the update 👍
  • Options
    He said he wants to move there permanently so best hope his performances pick up soon or else he'll be back down here again. 
  • Options
    Unused sub today with 3 minutes of extra time to go
  • Options
    edited March 3
    arny23394 said:
    The bloke is crap. Still baffled by that article where he said he’s one of the best players in league 1. Yeah, of course you are Scott, that’s why you couldn’t get into the worst Charlton team of all time. 
    Hang on, I must have missed this - are you saying there’s an article where Scott Fraser claims to be one of the best players in league one? It’s not someone else saying it?

If so, all I can say is wow.
    How’s that for unwarranted self confidence. If they made a movie of our season he’d be played by Will Ferrell. 
  • Options
    Also recall JFC saying he was one of the best in the division before he dropped to L2. And Conor Washington saying his mate Gilbey was a Championship player.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    The bloke is crap. Still baffled by that article where he said he’s one of the best players in league 1. Yeah, of course you are Scott, that’s why you couldn’t get into the worst Charlton team of all time. 
    Hang on, I must have missed this - are you saying there’s an article where Scott Fraser claims to be one of the best players in league one? It’s not someone else saying it?

If so, all I can say is wow.
    How’s that for unwarranted self confidence. If they made a movie of our season he’d be played by Will Ferrell. 
    I'm sure its lost in translation, in the same way that Nathan Jones said he was the best manager in Europe.
  • Options
    To be fair to JFC he had that horrible injury and was never the same after that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 3
    Pirlo.
    Mustard. 

Tehehehe 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    What kinda awful?

You only get that if you have played exceptionally well.*

*Copyright Rodney Marsh
  • Options
    Liked Bonne’s first goal on Instgram (as did various of our former players). Seems on odd thing to do when it’s against your parent club.

• Options
    edited April 14
    I dont see too much of a problem. Ex team mate scores a goal. And for Bonne it was his first goal for Cambridge. Just a thumbs up from a mate saying well done. 

PS.

Everyone is saying how we need to cull most of the squad anyway & I expect Fraser is on that list, so most on here want him gone. 

Double standards.

"He's crap - get rid"
    "How dare he disrespect us"
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Scoham said:
    Liked Bonne’s first goal on Instgram (as did various of our former players). Seems on odd thing to do when it’s against your parent club.

We recruited a group of total and utter dickheads with terrible attitudes over the last few seasons. We have had poison in the dressing room since our relegation under Bowyer and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Fraser was a part of the attitude issues running through the squad.
    Fraser is always hammered at the end of season awards.  Thinks he's the funniest guy in the room too. 

He's bang average and Thomas' son used his excellent data analysis to recruit him on a big contract.   

He's so good we tried to sign him twice.

We've not been very good at this recruitment lark for a bit have we!
  • Options
    Whilst Fraser has been a massive disappointment this season, I would (until now) have been happy to see him back next season if NJ felt he could get a tune out of him. I think his ideal role is behind the front two and is where we have been most lacking viable options under NJ.

I sincerely hope and doubt we'll ever find out now whether we could have seen Fraser finally fulfill his potential for us, because I don't for a second think NJ will tolerate or want a player who congratulates goals that are scored against us whilst he is still on the payroll.

I don't feel that it's double standards to feel this way either.