Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Portsmouth vs Charlton Athletic | Monday 31st January @ 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Inniss 2-1 at 475/1
  • Options
    Oh arse. NowTV is requiring me to download an update. Hopefully this won;t require a reboot or I may miss kick-off.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Be good to see Chuks and Connor up top. Reckon they’ll be decent. 
    Let’s hope so
  • Options
    This place is going to be proper depressing tonight if we lose. Deary me.
  • Options
    How come their new signing is playing?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    ads said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I can understand Jacko giving players last chances to impress, but I had already written off Matthews being here next season. Maybe Jacko hasn't written him off yet.
    Maybe it was a choice between Matthews and Gunter - what would be your choice?

They've only had the whole.transfer window.to.sort that issue
    You can't just get rid of a player under contract.

Looks like we've managed to do it with Burstow. Talk about indecent haste, unbelievable really. Does everybody look at us as a soft touch ?
  • Options
    So 2 loan players in, neither fit enough to be in the squad!! What do Charlton get from getting other clubs' players fit?
  • Options
    Jackson is making himself a hostage to fortune with that team selection. He needs a big performance from those he has selected 
  • Options
    There is a reason for that, if we lose tonight we potentially have to win next Saturday to stay out the bottom 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Pompey don't score many goals, several nil nils in their last 6 games, could be a thriller tonight  :D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Usually a positive in most games, and our history at Fratton Park hasn't been too bad in the past, but the lineup tonight leaves me feeling negative, no Burstow for reasons we all know, none of the loans even on the bench not ready for tonight apparently, that record is starting to get stuck now, what is it with any newbies we get in ffs....very very weak tonight, let's hope I am proved wrong...
  • Options
    Typical post match thread then
  • Options
    Turn of lads, Portsmouth are playing "Chartan" tonight
  • Options
    bid in for Burstow from premier league team says JJ
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Oggy Red said:
    ads said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I can understand Jacko giving players last chances to impress, but I had already written off Matthews being here next season. Maybe Jacko hasn't written him off yet.
    Maybe it was a choice between Matthews and Gunter - what would be your choice?

They've only had the whole.transfer window.to.sort that issue
    You can't just get rid of a player under contract.

Looks like we've managed to do it with Burstow. Talk about indecent haste, unbelievable really. Does everybody look at us as a soft touch ?

Indecent haste? He's not even gone yet, and may not. And you certainly can't say it's being a soft touch with no details of the fee. A considerable fee in League one is pocket change to a lot of Premiership teams.

If the big boys start throwing cash around, no club at this level will be negotiating from a position of strength. 
  • Options
    Jacko looks like he's had a good ol' cry. Someone give him a hug
  • Options
    Jacko didn’t look too well in that interview just now. 
  • Options
    Jacko looks like he has been on a 3day bender 
  • Options
    why do we sign players and never see them for weeks, grr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jacko looks bloody awful. I hope the jobs not getting to him
  • Options
    Showing JJ walking along the pitch with Jason he looks really fed up
  • Options
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Jacko looks like he has been on a 3day bender 
    The old nose was a bit red wasn’t it!
  • Options
    Matthews last chance, hopefully..
  • Options
    He looked rough as heck!
  • Options
    No more from me as I am watching it on Sky, as long as it does not cover Sunderland again
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    Sky’s package of Burstow’s goals included a goal from the Crewe forward Mandron
    wasn't my imagination then 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    How come their new signing is playing?
    Surely must be against the rules. The EFL need to investigate & dock them 3 points.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!