Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival 2022

Comments

• Options
    Skybet are doing the money back in cash for win part only bets on the 1st race (and probably will do it for the 1st race on most/every day
    £10 max and guaranteed odds do not apply
    Pretty sure it’s £20
    Money Back as Cash 

Money Back as cash if your horse loses in the 13.30 Cheltenham

Significant Conditions

• Max refund £/€10
    • First bet only
    • Win singles or win part of each way singles only
    • Free bets and cashed out bets excluded
    • Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply
    • Minimum runner stipulations apply
    • Eligibility restrictions apply
    • Further T&Cs
  • Options
    it depends on the punter, in our office 3 of us can have max bet 10 as regularly bet on horses another lad who does mainly football betting and the occasional bet ie grand national etc can do 20 quid.
  • Options
    Skybet are doing the money back in cash for win part only bets on the 1st race (and probably will do it for the 1st race on most/every day
    £10 max and guaranteed odds do not apply
    Pretty sure it’s £20
    Money Back as Cash 

Money Back as cash if your horse loses in the 13.30 Cheltenham

Significant Conditions

• Max refund £/€10
    • First bet only
    • Win singles or win part of each way singles only
    • Free bets and cashed out bets excluded
    • Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply
    • Minimum runner stipulations apply
    • Eligibility restrictions apply
    • Further T&Cs

• Options
    The Skybet offer is £10, with a small lucky few receiving a personalised offer of £20. 
  • Options
    Skybet are going to be upsetting a few people!

• Options
    In the club enclosure Thursday first time at this track cannot wait, then STC Friday for the annual race day.  This week can f*ck right off already.  

See you there @palarsehater

Protektorat for the gold cup.
  • Options

They're lucky. I'm not eligible for any offers, nor do I get best odds guaranteed.
    Unfortunately they are the only bookie I can use online apart from Bet365, who will lay me any bet to lose a £1.

I'm not up to speed with exactly where we are with the governments gambling review, but while it is right that there should be more checks to protect vulnerable punters, the government should be equally concerned with the online bookies cynical treatment of 'shrewd' punters.
  • Options

They're lucky. I'm not eligible for any offers, nor do I get best odds guaranteed.
    Unfortunately they are the only bookie I can use online apart from Bet365, who will lay me any bet to lose a £1.

I'm not up to speed with exactly where we are with the governments gambling review, but while it is right that there should be more checks to protect vulnerable punters, the government should be equally concerned with the online bookies cynical treatment of 'shrewd' punters.
    Really? I didn't realise there was some God-given right to be laid a bet to a certain amount? 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    In the club enclosure Thursday first time at this track cannot wait, then STC Friday for the annual race day.  This week can f*ck right off already.  

See you there @palarsehater

Protektorat for the gold cup.
    aye sir with bill and alf aswell, 7 of us in total ill scout out a good drinking spot on weds. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    bobmunro said:

Really? I didn't realise there was some God-given right to be laid a bet to a certain amount? 
    You are proud to represent a company that lay a maximum liability of £1 to an ordinary punter are you?

The very least that should happen is that the bookmakers should be obliged to mention explicitly in their TV advertising that accounts may be restricted or closed without notice or explanation. (blah, blah, trading decision i.e. our algorithm has identified you as a potential winning punter)

Take your Bet365 hat off for a minute and look at it objectively. Online bookies are taking the piss and it's absolutely shameful.

Online bookies are being forced to offer more protection to vulnerable punters. The restriction and closure of customer accounts demands the same level of investigation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bob, out of interest, what is the reason for the strategic move 365 have made in the last 12 months? Was the one site I never got free bets from, then suddenly it has become 1 racing 1 football fiver every weekend.
  • Options
    TEA CLIPPER for me in the Ultima.
    Related to Lord Du Mesnil but, with the electric combo of Wild Risk and Bold Ruler on his damside, unlike his staying relative, he'll relish the 25f test on decent ground.
    me too peanuts .. well handicapped, his weight has dropped considerably and Lacey/Shepherd are in pretty good form .. it's a very open race, E/W down to 6 places  .. I've managed (so far) to resist the lure of the magic colours worn by Vintage Clouds ((:>) but might dabble a quid tomorrow
  • Options
    Just got £5 free bets on B365 for Cheltenham each day.
  • Options
    Paddy is giving a free £5 tomorrow
  • Options
    I'm drowning in free bets.
    I've got £50 worth after opening a Livescore bet a/c.
  • Options
    I’ve tried registering but it just stays on ‘we are just confirming your identity’. Did it do that to you?
  • Options
    So Stage Star declared for Ballymore, I have a runner at Cheltenham, shame I didn’t get a owners badge 😂😂
  • Options
    Nice - thanks for the heads up. Just got my 4 x £10 freebies 
  • Options
    Mike said:
    Bob, out of interest, what is the reason for the strategic move 365 have made in the last 12 months? Was the one site I never got free bets from, then suddenly it has become 1 racing 1 football fiver every weekend.
    If they put a stop to it I am seriously going to blame you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I’ve tried registering but it just stays on ‘we are just confirming your identity’. Did it do that to you?
    No it didn't.
    I got mine last week on the 50/1 offer for Man C to qualify, paid in free bets. 
  • Options
    Mike said:
    Haha I thought that as I was writing it! I always lose them so they've nothing to worry about with me.
  • Options
    No it didn't.
    I got mine last week on the 50/1 offer for Man C to qualify, paid in free bets. 
    I downloaded the app and it worked 
  • Options
    I strongly fancy Petit Tonnerre each way at around 28/1 in the 4.50
  • Options
    Same. I'll go on to lose the first race if each day, as per usual, but at least it won't be my own money until race 2
  • Options
    I've over £140 in free bets from Livescorebet, Skybet, PP, B365, Ladbrokes & Unibet. 
  • Options
    I've over £140 in free bets from Livescorebet, Skybet, PP, B365, Ladbrokes & Unibet. 
    SBK deposit £10 get £50 in free bets 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Mike said:
    Mike said:
    Haha I thought that as I was writing it! I always lose them so they've nothing to worry about with me.
    It’s a running joke with my mates. I’ve been given hundreds of quid of free bets over the last year and not won one of them. They think I’m the laughing stock of the Bet365 offices. Even when I let my mate select my Sandown bet on Saturday it came last and trotted in injured  
  • Options
    What did you get with Laddies? Just tried Unibet but apparently I already have an account! Cheers for the heads up on Livescore!
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Tommy's Oscar 33/1 ew Champion Hurdle,
    Thyme Whyte 16/1 ew Grand Annual
    Santini 66/1 ew Gold Cup