Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Oxford United | Saturday 19th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Oxford United FC@OUFCOfficial·
    Long sends in a teasing cross across the face of goal but it bounces all the way through

#CAFC 0-3 #OUFC
  • Options
    I didn’t agree with any of criticism Jacko got after Bolton and Wigan but he is going to be lambasted for his team selection and tactics and almost impossible to defend him. I think if Sandgaard is basing his future on performance reviews it can’t be looking good for him 
  • Options
    All this talk from Curbs and Co that we are clear of the relegation trouble, well we ain't mate, not ot this shite show..
  • Options
    Time for the big shake up yet?
  • Options
    Why are Mathews and Gilbey on the pitch !
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I am sick of Adam Matthews making the same mistake week after week. How bad does he have to be to get dropped?

We have some serious wankers in this squad. No back bone or bollocks.
    How he's still being picked after the Hartlepool game I don't know
  • Options
    This game is as bad as my connection today.

Going to log off and stare vacantly into space for a while...
  • Options
    Only consolation is most teams below us are losing too.
  • Options
    Clare has to be sent off for that... Grabbed their player by the head on the floor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be bang in trouble after next couple of games.
    Still 9 points ahead of Morcombe on the same games. However we are shite 
  • Options
    1. 59'

Post update

Corner, Oxford United. Conceded by Sean Clare.

• Options
    Not much for the Cupboard End to get excited about so now we have ...

We've got the ball, we've got the ball

We've lost the ball, we've lost the ball, we've lost the ball

We've got the ball

We've lost the ball, we've lost the ball, we've lost the ball

• Options
    This is the comprehensive, totally outplayed, out fought and out thought thrashing that’s been coming for the last 6/7 games.  The question is, what is anyone at the club going to do about it?
  • Options
    Clare has to be sent off for that... Grabbed their player by the head on the floor
    Yup red card... Fully deserved 
  • Options
    That just sums us up. A decent break and we can't even keep control of the ball to see it out. Hit it too long and lose it.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    CH4RLTON said:
    I didn’t agree with any of criticism Jacko got after Bolton and Wigan but he is going to be lambasted for his team selection and tactics and almost impossible to defend him. I think if Sandgaard is basing his future on performance reviews it can’t be looking good for him 
    Do we really want to change manager again? This is the third manager with basically the same players. Players who lost 1 out of 10 for Adkins and 1 out of 10 for JJ. What doesn’t help is having your 3 strikers all out at the same time.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Bravo Clare. You stupid c***
  • Options
    So when we look crap in the first half it’s because of the formation but when we look crap in the second half, it’s the players.

Maybe it’s just the players no matter how you shuffle the pack.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Clare now CB in a back four. @Dazzler21 ascends to godhead
    Dazzler rejoins the ranks of mortals 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Close as to what is worse, the sewerage on the pitch or the sewerage in my garden.
  • Options
    Some were saying we should have gone for Baldock in January but no we pay 300 grand for an injury prone player we let go for nothing. I think we need to get rid of the lot…JJ Gallen and Co bring in Curbs and whoever he wants 
  • Options
    Game set match.

No wonder we're losing if we're playing tennis against them.
  • Options
    I am so glad we have a power cut and am not watching this.
  • Options
    Too many of our most skillful layers have no heart, no grit, no determination. There's a reason we could afford many of them.

Gilbey today has been anonymous. Clare can simply fuck off after that 
  • Options
    We have lost this because Jackson picked the wrong defence, simple.
  • Options
    Oxford United FC@OUFCOfficial
    RED CARD: A scuffle breaks out on the far side after Taylor was brought down and Sean Clare is shown a straight red

#CAFC 0-3 #OUFC
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Didn’t think we could get any worse. 
    Why the fuck would you say that?!?! 
  • Options
    Only consolation is most teams below us are losing too.
    That's like a passenger on the Titanic saying at least there's plenty of ice for his whisky as the ship goes down

• Options
    I am sick of Adam Matthews making the same mistake week after week. How bad does he have to be to get dropped?

We have some serious wankers in this squad. No back bone or bollocks.
    The problem is our other “senior” right back is even bloody worse. Was very clear we needed better at right back in the summer. We were stuck with Gunter for contractual reasons so never made any sense to re-sign Matthews. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!