Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• Options
    I reckon it looks about 21k tonight. 
    Go on Tommy you genious 
  • Options
    Commentators - “nothing to talk about so far”. Well stop fucking talking then!!!! Verbal diahorea of the highest order. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What do you have to do to get dropped around here?
    Get passed to MacKeeper.
  • Options
    High foot from MK midfielder catches Burstow and then lands awkwardly in the centre circle. He's having treatment and we have the free kick.
  • Options
    1. 14'

Post update

Mason Burstow (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    SSN: Charlton are dominating without testing the MK goalkeeper
  • Options
    Very slow methodical start from both sides, giving each other a lot of space, but nothing to show in terms of chances, be good to take advantage of these spaces and opportunity before they do..
  • Options
    No idea how no-one got a proper touch on Matthews' ball there
  • Options
    Nice interception from Burstow wins us possession back.
  • Options

16: Darling gets a touch on a cross, one that ensures the cross misses a Charlton man in the box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should be 1-0... Ball flashes in front of goal, just needed someone to tap it in
  • Options

16' Superb football from the Addicks! A brilliant passing build-up eventually leads to Matthews putting a dangerous ball across the face of goal, but it comes to nothing. #cafc 0 #mkd 0
  • Options
    Ohh nice bit of build up and Matthews squeezes a ball across the box, begging to be tapped in  
  • Options
    Oooh! Cross from Matthews runs across the 6 yard box but no-one gets near it, comes wide to Castillo, back to Dobson who shoots over from a LONG way out
  • Options
    Good move by us but I think Matthews has gotta pick someone out better from the position. I couldn't see who it was, but if he was a bit quicker we had someone free in the box. 
  • Options
    Matthews had to pick out Gilbey there. 
  • Options

16' Dobson fires over from distance. #cafc 0 #mkd 0
  • Options
    That's why you need a poacher. Ball goes right across the box just 3 yards out. Even my nan could have scored it with a touch. 
  • Options
    Having watched him play a bit more, I'm not actually sure what Burstows main strengths are
  • Options
    Lovely move and Gilbey held his cross beautifully. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Should be 1-0... Ball flashes in front of goal, just needed someone to tap it in
    Yeah, if Darling doesnt get a touch thats 1-0, just takes it away from our players

Great defending, rather than poor from any of our players
  • Options
    Poor touch from MK near the edge of our area enables Dobson to pass forward towards Burstow, and their keeper has to charge out of his area to clear.
  • Options
    ARGH!! BUFFERING!
  • Options
    We can’t afford to be missing Stockley, Washington and Aneke at the same time.

nothing up front at all.

Jaydon, Connor and DJ on the wing instead of Matthews and we piss this 
  • Options

18: The Referee doesn't play advantage as #MKDons work it into space and pulls it back for a free-kick.

• Options
    Pointless foul there. 
  • Options
    corr.. never a foul by Burstow there! 
  • Options
    SSN: three different commentators mention Oxford easy win on Saturday
  • Options
    Fair play to Burstow, he definitely looks like he wants to make up for Saturday. 
  • Options
    How is that a foul Ref FFS.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!