Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• Options
    Did it. I caved in at the last minute and bought the stream. Same sort of morbid fascination as watching a car crash. I’ll never learn. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Taken at 19.43
  • Options
    Oh god

My West Ham supporting cricket clubmate has described Conor Coventry as 'borderline Premiership quality' 

This is gonna be disgusting 
  • Options
    Did it. I caved in at the last minute and bought the stream. Same sort of morbid fascination as watching a car crash. I’ll never learn. 
    I feel your pain, I did the same even though I knew the line up
  • Options
    CharltonTV have just said that the physios were looking at Inniss today

Ties in with the comment from Seth that he's out long term again (Match Preview)
    If he's out long-term, that could be it for his Charlton career?
    Yeah I think it has to be... Happens once or twice and you could compare it to JFC's sort of luck

This often though, cant be relying on that at this level
    The only way he stays is if it’s pay as you play, and he’d be backup on the bench, get someone new as first choice. It’s a shame because he a danger both ends of the pitch when fit. We have to get away from this type of injury record, it’s damaging us with continuity in team selection. 
  • Options
    Time for Mason to show us a big game input, had a good cameo against Oxford, so c'mon Mason get with it...
  • Options
    Stig said:

Taken at 17.43
    Blimey, thats busy two hours before KO ;)
    Corrected 😉
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Oh god

My West Ham supporting cricket clubmate has described Conor Coventry as 'borderline Premiership quality' 

I quite agree... Imagine having to watch this with a West Ham fan ;)
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Oh god

I quite agree... Imagine having to watch this with a West Ham fan ;)
    Oh he's not here! I just remember what he told me when I asked if West Ham had any decent kids coming through 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Connor Wickham, ex-Palace... the story is already written
    *Matt Smith(I, II or III) on the bench….
  • Options
    But of a farcical start. Refs kit is knackered and we don’t seem very interested in whatever MKD are lining up for.

• Options

It appears the officials are having technical issues… we wait!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    ross1 said:
    Connor Wickham, ex-Palace... the story is already written
    *Matt Smith(I, II or III) on the bench….
    Oh yeah... We might stand a chance if he comes on

(He was the first one)
  • Options
    Sillybilly, by name and nature then!!🤣
  • Options
    Kick off
  • Options
    Still 0-0, there is still hope and positive thoughts  :)
  • Options
    Are we wasting time yet?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I'm watching from the comfort of my sofa. Don't generally go to evening games anymore. Golfie Jnr is there with his gf 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1: MacGillivray claims an early pass.

• Options
    Are we wasting time yet?
    Tight match,..holding them to 0-0 so far.. B)
  • Options
    Morgan intercepts, tries to thread a ball to Leko and Gilbey gets a neat block in to give MK a throw in
  • Options
    Wouldnt have played DJ, Matthews and Gilbey after Saturday 
  • Options
    Are we 3 -0 up yet?
  • Options
    Nice looking ball forward from Castillo to Morgan, just slightly too fast so runs through to the keeper. Some good pressing from Burstow and Leko
  • Options
    Gunter plays ball forward down the right to Leko but he's caught offside.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Rather worrying... Leko was offside and the ball was short, but Lewington beat him to a loose ball (before the flag was raised)
  • Options
    1. 4'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Chris Gunter tries a through ball, but Jonathan Leko is caught offside.

• Options
    I'm watching from the comfort of my sofa. Don't generally go to evening games anymore. Golfie Jnr is there with his gf 
    Is she a Charlton fan anyway, or is this one of those sacrifices of young love?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!