Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• Options

5: Parrott wins a free-kick after a push in the back.
  • Options
    Famewo goes through Parrott on the halfway line and they have a free kick.
  • Options
    SSN showing goals from EFL, although you may not want to watch  :)
  • Options
    Rather worrying... Leko was offside and the ball was short, but Lewington beat him to a loose ball (before the flag was raised)
    Quite simply, Lewington gives everything for the cause, Leko doesn't
  • Options
    Ball cut out nicely by Matthews, and heads up the wing, but we eventually end up going back to McG, who hoofs forward.
  • Options

7' Leko flashes a ball across the face of goal, but there's not a red shirt on hand to turn it in. #cafc 0 #mkd 0
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Two promising build ups down both flanks, but end up back with Mac, so many time we are unable to build up into the final third and end up back and square
  • Options
    Its sickening to watch really... Our three Centre-Backs get the ball and the opposition are right on them - Opposition Centre-Backs get the ball, and unless Washington is playing, they can have a cup of tea before deciding who to pass to.
  • Options
    Grr Leko belted that and he had time.
  • Options
    Ooh! Lovely ball from Morgan just evades the defender and makes it to Leko, but his cross isn't much cop and there's only Burstow in the area anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Grr Leko belted that and he had time.
    Must have had flashbacks of seeing Stockley or Aneke in there
  • Options
    And that's why you're dropped Chris.
  • Options

Out sung by MK Dons ffs
    theyre singing this is a library 

new lows on our personality ffs 
  • Options
    Castillo doing well to control some fairly vigorous passes from Famewo.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Castillo doing well to control some fairly vigorous passes from Famewo.
    Needs to work on his crossing though
  • Options
    Ball forward into their area just reaches their keeper before Burstow can get to it.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Castillo is very tidy at taking the pace off the pass from Famewo. Several of them so far.
  • Options
    Castillo does well to get to the ball near their LH corner flag but his attempt at a cross goes into the JS.
  • Options
    Great touch by Dobson I think, plays it to Morgan and we break, out to Castillo and he shanks it into the away end.. I was hoping he'd have a decent cross on him. I think he's looked useful enough so far. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MK come forward, but Parrot stops short in our area, and the ball runs out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    I dunno how they managed to fuck up being clean in on goal just then, but thank fuck they did
  • Options

12: Good claim from MacGillivray to get down at the feet of Parrott.
  • Options
    That was sharp keeping from the maligned MacGillivray tbf
  • Options
    How the hell did Parrott just beat the offside trap so easily?

Macca got very lucky with the Striker's first touch
  • Options
    Big let off there. Massive.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Well that should've been 0 - 1.
  • Options

12' MacGillivray is quick to pounce on Parrott's touch after he sprung the offside trap to get in behind the Addicks' defence. #cafc 0 #mkd 0
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I'm watching from the comfort of my sofa. Don't generally go to evening games anymore. Golfie Jnr is there with his gf 
    Is she a Charlton fan anyway, or is this one of those sacrifices of young love?
    Interesting half time entertainment ...

• Options
    edited February 2022
    YIKES! Parrott springs the offside trap but McG manages to race out to near the edge of the area and grab it.
    ETA from the replay, we got lucky Parrot miscontrolled it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!